Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Way Out - Pre-PPV Thread - *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,113 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

John Cena vs. Big Show in a steel cage match

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a three-way match for the WWE Title

Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World Title

Christian vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title

Youtube Pre-show: David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

You left out Triple H's promo about Lesnar, his arm and the Lawsuit. That'll just be recapped on Raw anyway cause I doubt wwe are expecting a good buyrate for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is there any chance cena wont go over show?

If he didnt that would be a losing streak of what, 5 ppvs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

CMpunked wrote: »
    Is there any chance cena wont go over show?

If he didnt that would be a losing streak of what, 5 ppvs?

He's actually won 2 of his last 4, beating Kane and Brock.

He's actually won 2 of his last 4, beating Kane and Brock.

Ah yeah! The way the ER match went i keep thinking Brock won. So then theres no reason for him not to go over.

• Advertisement

WWE have added Beth Phoenix vs Layla for the prestigious Divas title to the card.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

So if Show loses, Big Johnny gets the boot.

now if Cena loses he gets fired.

Cue everyone going with a Cena win in the prediction thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Otunga vs. Brodus on the YouTube pre-show :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

DM-ICE wrote: »

When was this stip added?????

When was this stip added?????

On Smackdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

hmm perhaps Show will win and Cena will be fired. reverse psychology letting everyone think it'll be an easy outcome and then swerve us. or else Cena just escapes the cage to make sure Big Show doesn't look weak

hmm perhaps Show will win and Cena will be fired. reverse psychology letting everyone think it'll be an easy outcome and then swerve us. or else Cena just escapes the cage to make sure Big Show doesn't look weak

Both hitting feet on the ground at the same time :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Both hitting feet on the ground at the same time :rolleyes:

Yea can see that , they will prob drag this thing out more .Cena climbing the cage and show walking out or Show will spear Cena while against the cage and break the side of the cage?

Ya it's prob gonna be the big storyline heading up to Summerslam where Team Vince (consisting of John Cena, Super Cena & Juan Cena) will win and Johnny gets the boot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

It'll be an achievement if Big Show can get himself over the cage.

Surely Sheamus is a dead cert v Ziggler given Dolph wouldn't have been written in to win the belt? I know WWE are notorious for changing things every two seconds but Vince seems to love Sheamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm thinking that Vince turns heel at No Way Out, sides with his BFF Johnny, helps Big Show win, and then fires Cena the next night on Raw.

But then Triple H and/or the board of directors overturn the decision, which leads to Vince McMahon vs John Cena at Summerslam.

Charisteas wrote: »
    I'm thinking that Vince turns heel at No Way Out, sides with his BFF Johnny, helps Big Show win, and then fires Cena the next night on Raw.

But then Triple H and/or the board of directors overturn the decision, which leads to Vince McMahon vs John Cena at Summerslam.

God Vince vs Cena would suck but if Orton wasn't suspended I could see Cena being given time off with the whole divorce thing.

GTR63 wrote: »
    God Vince vs Cena would suck but if Orton wasn't suspended I could see Cena being given time off with the whole divorce thing.

They could pull off a hardcore match or street fight though, love seeing Vince wearing a crimson mask!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

though with things still PG it'll be more like a crimson monocle

They could pull off a hardcore match or street fight though, love seeing Vince wearing a crimson mask!

You'd like to see a 66 year old man be a participant in a hardcore match and he gets bloodied up beaten?

What sort of 60 year old would agree to something so stupidly detrimental to their health?!

Ric_Flair.jpg

xzibit_meme_7219_re_anne_hathaway_is_hot-s510x334-195393.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

A match to guarantee those buys for the PPV

United States Champion Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez – Non-Title Tuxedo Match

CMpunked wrote: »
    You'd like to see a 66 year old man be a participant in a hardcore match and he gets bloodied up beaten?

Not any random 66 year old, but certainly Vince :D

Not sure how well that match would do buys-wise, sure doesn't everyone love seeing McMahon get his hole kicked?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

I read some where that no way out is going to streamed on you by wwe on Sunday. I'll look for the link later where I seen it.

cena wrote: »
    I read some where that no way out is going to streamed on you by wwe on Sunday. I'll look for the link later where I seen it.
    You prob mean the pre show match on YOU tube? They've been doin this since extreme rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,113 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DM-ICE wrote: »
    So if Show loses, Big Johnny gets the boot.

Cue everyone going with a Cena win in the prediction thread!

Cena being fired could be the start of the "big summer storyline"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cena being fired could be the start of the "big summer storyline"

I HATE these kind of storylines cause we know they're never going to fire their biggest start and to makes matters worse anytime they do "fire" them they have them on Raw the following night.

The time of The Nexus angle they had the chance to keep Cena off tv for a while and play up to the fact he was fired but they dropped the ball on that.

I could see something similar happening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

CM Punk- Suspended,Doesn't turn up for 2 Weeks
    John Cena- Fired, Shows upthe next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

You prob mean the pre show match on YOU tube? They've been doin this since extreme rules.

Ya I read it wrong on there faceboook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

yep can see vince going heel screwing cena out of the win if cena is fired at least have him gone for a month not show up on raw the following night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

Surely it won't be a clean bout between Show & Cena? I can't see it being very entertaining and seems unlikely that Show would win without some sort of interference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement