Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Karnivool/Tesseract UK Tour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

back again, i seem to be the only one keeping this thread alive!

the entire forum gig, which is the dvd included with the asymmetry deluxe edition is on youtube:

It really is epic sounding.

Plus moshcam have a show from the australian asymmetry tour up since yesterday. sadly the mix isnt great.

Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,493 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Their Luna Park Sydney gig is on moshcam too!

Mushy wrote: »
    Their Luna Park Sydney gig is on moshcam too!

err thats the second one in my post mate.

err thats the second one in my post mate.

I have no idea how I missed that. I wasnt even drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 memecode

Plus moshcam have a show from the australian asymmetry tour up since yesterday. sadly the mix isnt great.

Thats why I remastered it:
    karnivool_luna_park_480p.mp4 [1.1gb]

The mix itself is average, nothing amazing but still functional. The problem is the mastering stage was complete crap. Both on the audio and video side of things.

Thanks I'll give it a proper listen when i'm on better speakers, but it sounds like you tamed the bass a little bit, at least on my laptop.

Strange that given the delay with uploading it that moshcam went with a sub par job in the end. maybe it's all they had to work with.

Just got turned onto these guys at the weekend. I'd heard them mentioned before as they toured with Dead Letter Circus a few times. If you like Mike Patton and Mr. Bungle you'll like Twelve Foot Ninja:

Karnivool announced for Soni next year. Wonder could an Irish show happens, but I'm 99% likely to be out of country if it happens (assuming it happens Wednesday/Thursday before Soni).

Karnivool announced for Soni next year. Wonder could an Irish show happens, but I'm 99% likely to be out of country if it happens (assuming it happens Wednesday/Thursday before Soni).

Ugh. after seeing them twice indoors, and seeing live soni footage on youtube, i've decided they're not a band to see at a festival with a 30 min set in the middle of the day. nighttime headliners are the way to go.

But you gotta take em where you can get em. it'll be the last time they'd be back until the next album i'd say. they still have the states to do yet and birds of tokyo are still kinda promoting the previous album. (they supported muse on their australian tour last year)

Ian Kenny's year is gonna be very busy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just got turned onto these guys at the weekend. I'd heard them mentioned before as they toured with Dead Letter Circus a few times. If you like Mike Patton and Mr. Bungle you'll like Twelve Foot Ninja:

There not bad actually.

If I have the cash I'm gonna try and go see them at soni.

If I have the cash I'm gonna try and go see them at soni.

I hope they have a stage and slot that does them justice.

2014 Euro tour dates:

5 Jun: Utrecht, The Netherlands
    6 Jun: Groningen, The Netherlands
    7 Jun: Nürburgring, Germany (Rock AM Ring)
    9 Jun: Nürnberg, Germany (Rock IM Park)
    12 Jun: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    13 Jun: Basel, Switzerland
    15 Jun: Vienna, Austria (Novarock)
    17 Jun: Warsaw, Poland
    18 Jun: Prague, Czech Republic
    19 Jun: Bratislava, Slovakia
    27 Jun: Seinajoki, Finland
    29 Jun: Moscow, Russia
    4 Jul: Sopron, Hungary (Volt Festival)
    6 Jul: Knebworth Park, UK

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Definitely looking into going to Groningen. I was planning on hitting Sonisphere but gimme a headline show over a half hour at a festival any day :)

Just to bump this thread with semi related news,

Dead Letter Circus are on the bill for the Monuments gig in Fibbers in October.

I wont be missing that.

European tour next March including a Saturday night in London at the Roundhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

European tour next March including a Saturday night in London at the Roundhouse.

Gonna be a sore head on the Sunday!!
    Cheers for the heads up!

frag420 wrote: »
    Gonna be a sore head on the Sunday!!
    Cheers for the heads up!

Will hopefully be in the exact same situation. Tickets are £20 for it too!

Did you decide to venture over to this? I'm looking forward to the hangover and sore neck on Sunday!

I'm heading to Amsterdam tomorrow for the show there too, I'm excited :D:D

jenizzle wrote: »
    Did you decide to venture over to this? I'm looking forward to the hangover and sore neck on Sunday!

Completely forgot about the gig. I have a date this Saturday and was going to bring her to Camden anyways, time to find out if she likes to rock out too!!

frag420 wrote: »
    Completely forgot about the gig. I have a date this Saturday and was going to bring her to Camden anyways, time to find out if she likes to rock out too!!

The London show on next Saturday (the 28th), not this Saturday :D Fairly sh*te buzz if you turned up a week early!

• Advertisement

Started a new job last Monday and had the welcome to the company drinks last night, I think my brain is still drunk!!

Cheers for pointing that out, think I will defo go catch this gig!!

frAg

jenizzle wrote: »

I'm not, at time of announcement it was a consideration till money was sorted, then Steven wilson announced so had to choose.

Advertisement