Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

think last night showed why that peyton trade was very one sided.

yeah my team didnt preform too well found draft hard with 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

think last night showed why that peyton trade was very one sided.

nevermind trade is done now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Was literally sitting there calling the play for palmer for the raiders TD at the end - quick slant out to the right to heyward bey and then boom it happened - proceed me to start going mad inside my head thinking I've won my match in fantasy by 2 points thanks to the TD to see it was no 80 and not no 85 outside :(
    Fantasy football is cruel sometimes and I loose by 4 points in a week where I also loose one of my 2 stud RBs for a month :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

1-0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

SantryRed wrote: »
    1-0 :D

0-1 :( 1-0 in the Boards.ie Madden fantasy league though so it's not all bad.

• Advertisement

**** - I forgot tonight was Thursday so Cobb is playing for me tonight at WR :o

Was messing about earlier and threw him in for some reason as I was messing around with my lineup - think he's an alright option as a covering WR but didn't want him starting this week against a strong Bears D

Just hoping he pulls a TD down outta somewhere maybe and I'll look stupid for complaining that he's starting :o

EDIT - 2 catches since I turned the game on and 4.8 points - that'll do nicely and think he's almost outscored all 3 WRs that I started last week already :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i have cutler in one of my teams not good night.

Forte injured as well last night, I've possibly gone from having 0 starting running back to having 3. Feel bad for John though who had Forte and Jackson.

Masked Man wrote: »
    Forte injured as well last night, I've possibly gone from having 0 starting running back to having 3. Feel bad for John though who had Forte and Jackson.
    Last year I ever draft 2 RBs in the first 2 rounds :pac:
    If Forte has any sort of bad injury on that ankle I think its safe to say I'm well and truly fecked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Chose Cutler over Big Ben and Vikings D over Packers... I deserve nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

was dreading this week but i'm a bit more optimistic as mathews looks like he could start for the chargers on sunday, DeSean Jackson was injured on wednesday but looks like he could be fit to, just might chance McCluster ahead of him though, could be a big weekend for him.

Forte looks like he has a high ankle sprain - lads I hope I get promoted from Division 4 next year to get a proper crack at Div3 again :pac:

High ankle sprain means hes probably out for a couple of weeks so I'm gonna be rolling with Donald Brown as my main RB til then

Whoop ti ****ing doo

Spiller with 22.4 points already :eek:

ya know you're screwed when your bench has more points then your starters, Eli Manning, McCluster, and Andre Johnson all having shockers, and i left DeSean Jackson on the bench by mistake, was'nt home in time to change my lineup.

ah yeah, got rid of DeAngelo Williams after last week, and tonight he's got 11 points.

Gates out for me as well this week - just gets better and better

Victor Cruz and Reggie Bush on their own look like they have enough to beat me :(

And Tipp Bulldogs still has 3 more guys to play yet :(

I swear I'm not actually this bad, just need a break or two is all :p

Hernandez out for up to 6 weeks apparently. I really don't think I could have gotten better luck with injuries. 3 injuries helped my RBs, and now this helps 2 WRs, a TE, and Ridley. Still wish Hernandez wasn't injured :( guy is my favourite player atm.

Right lads I need a component RB as I only have Donald Brown now that Forte and Jackson are out

If anyone wants a pad up at WR my recevicers are on offer for a RB that's gonna get some carries each week for the next few weeks

Ridley, Lloyd, Edelman, Welker and Gronk :D

Ridley, Lloyd, Edelman, Welker and Gronk :D

Guess who I'm playing next week :p - I'll be a happy man when Baltimore wind 14-0 and Brady has a grand total of 100 yards passing split between all his reveivers that aren't on your team (somehow :p ) and Ridley can't get pass his own line of scrimmage

Mind you I'm projected to loose by double scores so anything less is going to be a win for me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

2-0 now for me :D

Think I started 0-4 last year.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Guess who I'm playing next week :p - I'll be a happy man when Baltimore wind 14-0 and Brady has a grand total of 100 yards passing split between all his reveivers that aren't on your team (somehow :p ) and Ridley can't get pass his own line of scrimmage

Mind you I'm projected to loose by double scores so anything less is going to be a win for me :cool:

I was actually looking forward to playing you. Forte/Jackson vs Bush/Spiller woulda been kinda cool.

I was actually looking forward to playing you. Forte/Jackson vs Bush/Spiller woulda been kinda cool.

Yeah would have been a great match up and would have made those 2nd and 3rd and goal situations so tense to see who actually lined up and took the carry. As it is - Andrew Luck is going to have a miracle week and score 60 points which is gonna win me this game :D

Tbh at this stage I'm just hoping not to get lowest score every week and that in itself is a win for me :p Won that challenge by 0.12 points last week so going for the same again this week :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Totally fluked a win this week thanks to Willis Mcgahee... Apologies to my fellow Chiefs fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

If anyone wants to send a tight end my way in a trade, let me know

Hey - look at this **** - I'm winning :D Not for long I know probably but still - Cobb, Daniels, Henery and Eagles D and definetly beat you hands down ;)

I'm actually a little worried. Vick would really want to get his ass in gear. Knowing my luck Ridley will run for 200 and score every pats TD.

ive really struggled for TD's this year, it doesnt help when shonn greene gets 1 tonight and its chalked off and now andre johnson had 1 and he let the ball fall out of his hands in the end zone :rolleyes:

dropped Ryan Succop after 2 poor weeks from him so he kicks 19 points yesterday and i lose lost by 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Can't trust those K's!

Advertisement