Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't get Regigigas - help!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Banjo wrote: »
    Holy crap... it CAN do a lot... Just got a box full of Event 'Mon that I missed out on - Pokeball Vivillion, the Game Gengar from late last year, Diancie... I'd feel dirty but I'm limiting it to stuff that I just can't get any other way. It's evil though, once you set up a box file, you can keep cloning that box over and over and over.... no! Must resist!

any chance you can make that gengar and diance again and trade me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

any chance you can make that gengar and diance again and trade me?

I've looked at that Gengar. Its shiney and has a Gengarite and is in a cherish ball but its Korean. Can you live with that? Will be on once the kids are asleep

I've looked at that Gengar. Its shiney and has a Gengarite and is in a cherish ball but its Korean. Can you live with that? Will be on once the kids are asleep

i can indeed! sound chief!

I'm just getting some washing up done - envy my glamorous life! - but throw your friend code in and let me know if mine is still in my sig, I'll be along in a minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm just getting some washing up done - envy my glamorous life! - but throw your friend code in and let me know if mine is still in my sig, I'll be along in a minute.

could I get a diancie too :o

sure
    added you. I'm on 2079-5941-9645

In game name is Nunberry

sure
    added you. I'm on 2079-5941-9645

Added you there! Thank you!

Anything else you have cloned? (Yes being very cheeky now I know!)

Anything else you have cloned? (Yes being very cheeky now I know!)

I put a list in the trade thread. Flashed up a couple of legends at the end there. Take your pick

• Advertisement

I just woke up from a nap, heading on now, not sure if you've added my new fc 2036 9040 7916

I just woke up from a nap, heading on now, not sure if you've added my new fc 2036 9040 7916

I'll add you my friend code is already up I think

aded you there!

aded you there!

Added you there!

Advertisement