Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes poor Dennis :(

That and Cindy and Dirk! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    That and Cindy and Dirk! :)

I really don't like Dirk and Cindy as a couple prefer them as friends only

PLEASE tell me that's this week. Its getting bloody ridiculous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

When she first arrived I had an awful feeling of an invest storyline. Didn't read article, so don't know if it goes any further but I really hope it doesn't. Gross gross gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

who was tegan going to see

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Good episode tonight, roll on tomorrow

The Teagan Fraser think is a bit too far fetched though

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

So was Sienna really preggers when she was 13 maybe Patrick is it's daddy too :eek:

I picked up on something like that back when Will had them all tied up in the house as he said something really cryptic that made me suspect Patrick might have abused Sienna.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My theory is that Patrick didn't abuse Sienna. Not sexually anyway but mentally. He found out she was pregnant at 13 and manipulated her the way he knows best into thinking maybe her baby died or to get rid of it. Patrick is a dab hand at emotional blackmail and can wrap anyone around his little finger. What age is Sienna meant to be anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

KKkitty wrote: »
    My theory is that Patrick didn't abuse Sienna. Not sexually anyway but mentally. He found out she was pregnant at 13 and manipulated her the way he knows best into thinking maybe her baby died or to get rid of it. Patrick is a dab hand at emotional blackmail and can wrap anyone around his little finger. What age is Sienna meant to be anyway?

This is the story I think they will go with, Patrick sexually abusing Sienna is a bit too straight forward for a story line, I'd say someone else got her up the duff when she was 13.
    Whats he going to do with Tom? Did Patrick know Sienna had him held up there all along?

This is the story I think they will go with, Patrick sexually abusing Sienna is a bit too straight forward for a story line, I'd say someone else got her up the duff when she was 13.
    Whats he going to do with Tom? Did Patrick know Sienna had him held up there all along?
    They've already had a parent sexually abusing a child with Brendan and Seamus so it's not that anyway. Patrick couldn't have the shame of a teenage daughter being pregnant so can't wait to find out what happens next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

They've already had a parent sexually abusing a child with Brendan and Seamus so it's not that anyway. Patrick couldn't have the shame of a teenage daughter being pregnant so can't wait to find out what happens next.

Yeah, but the way the writers are doing it with Patrick and Sienna, it's making the audience think Patrick sexually abused her, so having him not have done that and have him kill her baby or something will be a good twist that most audience members wont see coming.

Lol, I know I can word that so much better but brain not working at the moment.

Also, I think Sienna is meant to be around 25 years old

EDIT: Also, what was in that box that Will opened a few months back in Patricks room? Photos of 'something'...

Yeah, but the way the writers are doing it with Patrick and Sienna, it's making the audience think Patrick sexually abused her, so having him not have done that and have him kill her baby or something will be a good twist that most audience members wont see coming.

Lol, I know I can word that so much better but brain not working at the moment.

Also, I think Sienna is meant to be around 25 years old

Patrick is all she's ever known too so she trusts him more than anything at the back of it all. Kinda feel sorry for Sienna in a way. Wouldn't think she had many friends growing up and no mother or siblings couldn't have helped much either. She's desperately wanting a proper family and going the whole wrong way about it.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Good episode tonight, roll on tomorrow

The Teagan Fraser think is a bit too far fetched though

As is Trevor and Grace being madly in love so quick :rolleyes:

Cant wait for tonight's E4 episode

I am liking Chloe I must admit

As is Trevor and Grace being madly in love so quick :rolleyes:

Cant wait for tonight's E4 episode

I am liking Chloe I must admit

Same here with Chloe. Poor Esther though when she finds out about Chloe and Tilly's kiss.

Same here with Chloe. Poor Esther though when she finds out about Chloe and Tilly's kiss.

Tilly and Esther make a bad couple imo they were better as friends

Tilly and Esther make a bad couple imo they were better as friends

Is Chloe going to stick around do you know?

Brilliant episode on e4!!!

Brilliant episode on e4!!!

I couldn't agree more. When Hollyoaks is on fire it's on fire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Brilliant episode!

I'm echoing all the comments above, great episode

Tom back with his family :) but did Patrick let him go or did Tom sort of attack and overpower Patrick?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

Brilliant episode, can't wait to see what unfolds next!

Can anyone fill me in, not sure if I missed something but how did Patrick get the cut on his face?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Can anyone fill me in, not sure if I missed something but how did Patrick get the cut on his face?

Yeah I wondered that as well.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yeah I wondered that as well.

Thought Sienna hit him over the head with something when she realised Tom was gone. Looking forward to tonight's e4 episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Patrick said to Sienna that Tom attacked him when he found him, don't think it was shown though.

Tom feeling sorry for Sienna :eek: Darren the muppet thinking he could just pick back up with Nancy and ffs no one sees Sienna around the place :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Tom feeling sorry for Sienna :eek: Darren the muppet thinking he could just pick back up with Nancy and ffs no one sees Sienna around the place :mad:

I actually laughed when he asked Nancy back, well now that one is gone I'll have you back again!

Wouldn't be surprised if Sienna had the blueprints for The Dog and knew ways of getting in unseen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Loving hollyoaks right now! Sienna is cracked, trying to kiss Dodger!

End of E4 episode annoyed me, how did she get there without anyone seeing?Also, anyone know the song being played at the beginning of the episode?Can't find it and it's driving me mad!

Advertisement