Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special notices in today's Galway Advertiser classifieds

Options
  • 11-09-2014 9:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

p 112

what's that all about eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

p 112

what's that all about eh?

More detail from you or else gtfo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

will i use a fork or a spoon? trust me it will be much funnier if ya go grab the paper

will i use a fork or a spoon? trust me it will be much funnier if ya go grab the paper

Aaaghhh that's gas
    Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ya tarot is a load of sh1te alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

I also enjoyed that !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

don't leave all of us without a paper hanging. Someone take a photo and post :)

don't leave all of us without a paper hanging. Someone take a photo and post :)

Can I just reiterate that I found it very good
    Quite hilare-balls

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pic please

T

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

D Trent wrote: »
    T

Just spent about 5mins looking at the crossword trying to work it out.....then scrolled down...intriguing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

We've been speculating about it all day here. Most logical so far is that a scorned lover made rumours relating to the size of the falice region.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Is this not the Streisand Effect in play?

Something that one person said about another in person, vs. apologising publicly, what would pique people's curiosity more?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

someone should print a special notice next week tellin whoever it was to stick their apology and call them out to fight in carrowbrowne next sat morn at 10.30am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Didn't see that at all. Had thought it might be another Ad. I saw, not sure if it was this week or the previous week, a dude left his phone number for anyone that wanted "courtesy and personal welfare" in their home environment or something?! Da feic was that about?!? :eek::confused::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Huh, didn't see that but I know what pages I'll be heading to next issue! Perhaps we're in on the start of something crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I wonder if it was in relation to a court case or a threat of a case for slander or liable. Sometimes a judgement or mediated solution will require a public apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I wonder if it was in relation to a court case or a threat of a case for slander or liable. Sometimes a judgement or mediated solution will require a public apology.

It's hardly a public apology if the person giving the apology is anonymous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I wonder if it's anything to do with Gerry & the 3 bullocks ...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Ruben Remus

Also under 'special notices' on p112, Madame Lisa has worked some voodoo magic on the calendar, appearing in two different hotels on Friday the 18th and Friday the 19th of September....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There was an ad for some kind of coven once.

I love the classifieds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement