Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA FPL Rate My Team Thread 2014-15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Wildcard active, am I missing anything obvious or any suggestions?

fAKPte.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

wonski wrote: »
    Any opinions on this?

Don't know how to fit Aguero there - could downgrade Pelle to Ulloa but the 3 upfront look strong enough for now. Herrera is there to catch some price rises only. It is going to be Silva most likely in his spot.

322980.jpg

I wouldn't want the headache of trying to decide which of your front 8 to bench every week. But I'm bitter because I missed Siggy's 13 pointer through that situation :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I wouldn't want the headache of trying to decide which of your front 8 to bench every week. But I'm bitter because I missed Siggy's 13 pointer through that situation :(

Re wonski's team. Agree with this. I'd drop Hererra for a cheapie like Boyd. I don't really get Hererra as an FPL prospect anyway, certainty at his price. Use the cash so you can be flexible to upgrade one of the cheap strikers If and wwhen you need to.

Loving the double Saints defence though, that's what I did last week in my wildcard. :) Sadly I then benched Clyne.

Have same back 5 except I've Hutton not Pieters. If I was going again I'd consider Wisdom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FHFC wrote: »
    Re wonski's team. Agree with this. I'd drop Hererra for a cheapie like Boyd. I don't really get Hererra as an FPL prospect anyway, certainty at his price. Use the cash so you can be flexible to upgrade one of the cheap strikers If and wwhen you need to.

Loving the double Saints defence though, that's what I did last week in my wildcard. :) Sadly I then benched Clyne.

Have same back 5 except I've Hutton not Pieters. If I was going again I'd consider Wisdom.

Hererra is there only to catch some price rises tbh. Silva will take his spot.

I can afford getting Aguero in for Pelle, but no sure if I want tbh.

Thanks for advice guys, we all know I will ignore it and do something crazy on Friday evening:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

This is my team after activating my wildcard with my bank visible too. Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

DVDM93 wrote: »
    This is my team after activating my wildcard with my bank visible too. Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Take Bruce out -- he'll break your heart and he might well drop in price any day now. Hutton has tough fixtures and I think the Villa honeymoon (honeymoon Villa :D ) is over. I know Wisdom is cheap too but I don't fancy Brom to keep many clean sheets. IMO Duff and Moore would be two better options.

Otherwise, cool. No City cover but I don't think that's essential at the moment.

Take Bruce out -- he'll break your heart and he might well drop in price any day now. Hutton has tough fixtures and I think the Villa honeymoon (honeymoon Villa :D ) is over. I know Wisdom is cheap too but I don't fancy Brom to keep many clean sheets. IMO Duff and Moore would be two better options.

Otherwise, cool. No City cover but I don't think that's essential at the moment.

Appreciate the reply :) I looked in to what you said and made the transfers. It leaves me with this and 0.1 extra in the bank. Thanks.

Do you think I should change Rooney to Falcao/Aguero or leave it as it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Appreciate the reply :) I looked in to what you said and made the transfers. It leaves me with this and 0.1 extra in the bank. Thanks.

Do you think I should change Rooney to Falcao/Aguero or leave it as it is?

Team looks Good. Personally I'd go with aguero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any opinions on this lads?

a5df66c39bf7dd2268f53b998d4d0bf2.png

• Advertisement

I'd downgrade Evans and get Krul out of there. Newcastle are leaking goals at the moment and with everything going on re: Pardew, I'd stay clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Rooney -> Falcao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Williams to Taylor...frees up 0.4m
    Get Evans out of there for someone cheaper.
    These two moves will allow enough to upgrade Rooney to Aguero.

This will be a minus 4 but probably worth it.

3 United players is two too much imo. 1 is enough at the moment and it's really got to be ADM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Played wildcard, taughts please??

Forster
    Clyne Duff Pieters
    Siggy Sterling Di Maria Cesc
    Ulloa Pelle Costa(C)

Mannone,Taylor,Konchesky Mirallas

Any ideas where to strengthen? Maybe Strengthen for Mirallas and bring in high profile defender as Mirallas has two tough game weeks? Really dont want to drop front 3 as they are bang in form?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Played wildcard, taughts please??

Forster
    Clyne Duff Pieters
    Siggy Sterling Di Maria Cesc
    Ulloa Pelle Costa(C)

Mannone,Taylor,Konchesky Mirallas

Any ideas where to strengthen? Maybe Strengthen for Mirallas and bring in high profile defender as Mirallas has two tough game weeks? Really dont want to drop front 3 as they are bang in form?

Id only have one of Ulloa or Pelle and get another top striker in Aguero/Rooney/Falcao etc Midfield is solid and what im sure most will have Id get rid of one of Mirallas/Sigurdsson for a 4.5 mid as one of them will always be on your bench so are wasted, put the money into your defence! I have Pieters and Stoke have become dire so will be looking to shift him soon myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

DDG/Heaton
    Terry/Collocini/N.Taylor/PVA/Wilson
    Ramsey/Fabregas/Sterling/Siggy/Henderson
    Costa/Rooney/Austin

0.3 ITB and 2FT

Thinking Colo and Ramsey to Moore (Lei) and ADM. Moore would be benched but need the cash.

Good move/bad move/ more pressing issues (ie: Austin, Rooney, Henderson) ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Thoughts on my team would be appreciated. Have 1.6m to play around with too.

Cheers!

2u554ih.png

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Thoughts on this wildcard team? .3m in the bank and willing to reconsider Sterling/Di Maria or the forwards. Thanks men

323377.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭dazzday

Thoughts on this guys?

First time I have ever fielded 11 home players!!!

Not overjoyed with rooney...who is the ideal replacement?

bbQVab1.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Any help on this appreciated. 0.4m in the bank.

Mannone (Krul)
    Clyne, Terry, Lovren, Duff, (Dummett)
    Sanchez, Fabregas, Siggy, Ramsey, (McCarthy)
    Diego Costa, Rooney, (Vaz Te)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Benimar wrote: »
    DDG/Heaton
    Terry/Collocini/N.Taylor/PVA/Wilson
    Ramsey/Fabregas/Sterling/Siggy/Henderson
    Costa/Rooney/Austin

0.3 ITB and 2FT

Thinking Colo and Ramsey to Moore (Lei) and ADM. Moore would be benched but need the cash.

Good move/bad move/ more pressing issues (ie: Austin, Rooney, Henderson) ???

I guess you can't do Ramsey->ADM and Austin->Ulloa so your move is good though Duff from Burnley might be better than Moore (better fixtures and team looks more solid at the back).
    sheroman01 wrote: »
    Thoughts on my team would be appreciated. Have 1.6m to play around with too.

Cheers!

2u554ih.png

Do you plan on rotating Chadli and Ulloa? Sounds expensive for a bench warmer.

Other than that it's a strong team with a good flexibilty (with your £1.6m banked e.g. you can get Welbeck for Ulloa as a direct swap).

I'm not sure about Robertson. I don't have any obvious replacements (Chambers could be since Debuchy is out till Christmas, will he stay ahead of Monreal when the latter be back though? I don't know). Maybe a Leicester defender since he'll rotate perfectly with your Southampton lad.
    Thoughts on this wildcard team? .3m in the bank and willing to reconsider Sterling/Di Maria or the forwards. Thanks men

323377.png

Why reconsider ?

Think it's a solid balanced team.

Only thing is you miss a City attacker. Ideally Aguero for Rooney but that'd **** up your team, unless you get rid of Azpi for a cheap def who could be Wilson from Stoke... Or since you will to reconsider ADM, get Silva or Navas instead but I wouldn't touch an inform player to be honest.

dazzday wrote: »
    Thoughts on this guys?

First time I have ever fielded 11 home players!!!

Not overjoyed with rooney...who is the ideal replacement?

bbQVab1.png?1

Aguero if you can afford him...

Duff, Wilson and more importantly a Southampton def would be much better than Bruce IMO. Don't know how much cash you have though. Maybe a Terry-> Azpi downgrade would help.
    Any help on this appreciated. 0.4m in the bank.

Mannone (Krul)
    Clyne, Terry, Lovren, Duff, (Dummett)
    Sanchez, Fabregas, Siggy, Ramsey, (McCarthy)
    Diego Costa, Rooney, (Vaz Te)

Sanchez AND Ramsey is too much. I'd change one of them for Di Maria. ideally Ramsey but you may be short on cash.

Do you play 4 at the back all the time?

I'm not sure Lovren is a great FF def. At least now. You could save £0.9m from him by getting Stoke's Wilson. Do you ever play McCarthy? You could save £0.4-0.5m by getting a popular cheaper 5th MF (Boyd is actually getting 90 min games now at Burnley and is only £4.4m). With all this saved cash and what you have in bank you could upgrade Vaz Te to Ulloa.

Actually these 2 moves would give you the exact cash for this forwards upgrade.
    Then you'd be £0.4m short for Ramsey->Di Maria. Downgrading Terry to Azpi would again make it just about possible ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'd appreciate peoples' thoughts on my transfers for this GW. I took an 8-point hit to do the following:

Rooney out, Pelle in;
    Ramsey out, cheapie in;
    Cheapie out, Aguero in.

However, I am considering playing my wildcard. I have attached a screenshot of my team, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth playing the WC and removing the points hit and taking the opportunity to make further changes. I would like to get rid of Caulker, and possibly get a 'keeper who plays so I can rotate with Forster (reducing my Southampton dependency for tricky fixtures).

Does anyone think there is enough potential work to play the WC, or should I just take the 8-point hit on the chin?

774UJV.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I'd appreciate peoples' thoughts on my transfers for this GW. I took an 8-point hit to do the following:

Rooney out, Pelle in;
    Ramsey out, cheapie in;
    Cheapie out, Aguero in.

However, I am considering playing my wildcard. I have attached a screenshot of my team, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth playing the WC and removing the points hit and taking the opportunity to make further changes. I would like to get rid of Caulker, and possibly get a 'keeper who plays so I can rotate with Forster (reducing my Southampton dependency for tricky fixtures).

Does anyone think there is enough potential work to play the WC, or should I just take the 8-point hit on the chin?

774UJV.png

Take the points on the chin! Only thing needing a few changes is defensively which can be done over a few weeks as I assume you will be playing 3 defender formation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah, going to 3-4-3 from 3-5-2. Really don't like to take anything above a 4-point hit but I might do, there will undoubtedly be a more urgent need for the WC later.

I'm fairly happy with my set-up now. Going to rotate Chadli and Ulloa as per their fixtures. Sitting 1st and 2nd in most leagues with 314 points. Any feedback on my team is welcome :)

Mannone

Bertand - Robertson - Taylor

Sig - Fabergas - Sterling - Di Maria

Costa - Augero (c) - Ulloa

Subs: Heaton, Chadli, Wilson, Duff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Any advice re this team? I'm reasonably happy with it but who the hell knows ith this damn game :P

Fabianski (Mannone)
    Duff, Clyne, Wilson, Terry (Dummett)
    Siggy, Sterling, Fabregas, Di Maria (Chadli)
    Costa, Ulloa (Pelle)

Pelle and Chadli can be switched in and out depending on fixtures. Will probably play 3 at the back.

Any advice re this team? I'm reasonably happy with it but who the hell knows ith this damn game :P

Fabianski (Mannone)
    Duff, Clyne, Wilson, Terry (Dummett)
    Siggy, Sterling, Fabregas, Di Maria (Chadli)
    Costa, Ulloa (Pelle)

Pelle and Chadli can be switched in and out depending on fixtures. Will probably play 3 at the back.

Why is Pelle benched?

Duff should be benched. Your midfield is fine but forwards are on the cheap side tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Does anyone have any suggestions for this team:

Forster - McCarthy

Kompany - Duff - Wisdom - Moore - Wilson

Sterling - ADM - Siggy - Cesc - Boyd

Costa - Aguero - Welbeck

I have 2 FTs, and 0.5m in the bank. But not a single transfer is jumping out at me, however I don't want to waste a transfer either. Obviously there's certain players that I don't have (Pelle, Ulloa, Chadli, Hazard, etc) but I can't have everyone, and it's not immediately who should make way for any of these players.

There are 2 that I am considering:

1. Moore out, Hutton in. Villa are over the worst of their tough run, so I feel Hutton would be a definite improvement without burning through all my banked money.

2. Kompany out, Baines in. Very tempted to have Baines. He's clearly on form, and has good fixtures. But City are over their tough(ish) start which is one of the reasons I got him in 2 weeks ago in my WC. And he returned a very tidy 8 points last week.

Any opinions?! Or any other suggestions for transfers that I'm not seeing?

Does anyone have any suggestions for this team:

Forster - McCarthy

Kompany - Duff - Wisdom - Moore - Wilson

Sterling - ADM - Siggy - Cesc - Boyd

Costa - Aguero - Welbeck

I have 2 FTs, and 0.5m in the bank. But not a single transfer is jumping out at me, however I don't want to waste a transfer either. Obviously there's certain players that I don't have (Pelle, Ulloa, Chadli, Hazard, etc) but I can't have everyone, and it's not immediately who should make way for any of these players.

There are 2 that I am considering:

1. Moore out, Hutton in. Villa are over the worst of their tough run, so I feel Hutton would be a definite improvement without burning through all my banked money.

2. Kompany out, Baines in. Very tempted to have Baines. He's clearly on form, and has good fixtures. But City are over their tough(ish) start which is one of the reasons I got him in 2 weeks ago in my WC. And he returned a very tidy 8 points last week.

Any opinions?! Or any other suggestions for transfers that I'm not seeing?

How about a Chelsea defender instead of Baines?
    Wouldn't touch the front tbh. Looks just fine.

Just to pass the time in the international break (I fuppin hate the international breaks FPL wise) here's my current team and short term plan.

Forster / Heaton
    Clyne, Chamber, Moore, Duff, Hutton
    Di Maria, Fabregas, Sterling, Siggy, Boyd (aka the template)
    Costa, Ulloa, Pelle.

£8.1m in the bank.
    2FTs

Defence / GK
    My double Southampton defence has not yielded great results yet (the one CS they got me was unexpected and I had benched Clyne) and is under scrutiny, however they have 4 incredibly favourable fixtures next so will stick for now.

The cheapie defence has returned very poorly in general the last two gameweeks but I'm not giving up just yet, but am considering one change by getting Azpilicueta in for one of the three 4m lads. HOwever after Palace their fixtures arent the best CS wise with Man U and Liverpool away - or are those the very games to bank on a 'Jose Park the Bus' Clean Sheet?

Regarding Chambers, his yellow cards are frustrating but he is a 4.5m starting Arsenal defender. I think its worth persevering for now over other 4.5m options, as Arsenal have good fixtures now for a while and he is liable to get an attacking return at some stage too.

I also have an eye on Baines if I were to make moves elsewhere which resulted in me having the funds.

Midfield
    I see no urgent reason just yet to change the template midfield, certainly not just for the sake of seeking a differential. Fab and Di Maria are unsellable. Siggy returned to form at the weekend and definitely a keeper for now. And while Liverpool have struggled Sterling remains their most dangerous midfielder and will stay for now, at least till it emerges how the return of Sturridge improves the team and potentially Sterlings points potential. Boyd is 4.4m, nuff said.

Forwards
    Ulloa to Aguero after the internationals is a done deal. The question I remain with is whether to go with Pelle or Welbeck medium term. Pelle had his first blank in 4 games v Spurs, but has three home in the next four (Sunderland, Stoke and Leicester) along with Hull (a). Welbeck has goals in him (as he showed in Europe) but has only 1 big FPL haul among 5 blanks so consistency wise so far way below Pelle.

A final consideration is that there is no obvious value option in the Arsenal midfield if I want Arsenal attacking coverage for their upcoming fixtures, while as suggested by 'Busts elsewhere Tadic (or Mane) are looking good attacking options for Saints good fixtures.

Decisions
    So after Ulloa to Aguero I'll have 1.7m in the bank. If I was going Pelle to Welbeck it would be advisable to do it before Hull (h) and two more decent fixtures in Sunderland (a) and Burnley (h). So that is option A for the second FT and would leave me with 2.1m to spend on defence. (If I then went ahead in future weeks to get Tadic or Mane for say Sterling I'd have even more and could move to a mid price defence rather than a cheapie one if that was looking the way to go)

Option B is to look at my defence who after two bad weeks have pretty awful options for next GW too Chambers is out, Moore away to Newcastle, Hutton away to Everton. Duff at home to West Ham not overly appealing either. I could use my second FT to do Hutton to Azpil (Palace a) and leave Welbeck and Pelle another week to audition.

If Welbeck does well for England and starts to bandwagon in price that would also be a consideration, and for -4 I could do all three moves.

Finally if I downgraded Sterling to a Southampton midfielder I could actually afford Clyne to Baines meaning my cheap defence would be not so cheap with Azpil, Baines and Chambers. Too much?

If nothing else this will remind me in a weeks time what I was thinking, and may cover some questions other people are also considering (certainly seems to be based on the General thread). Any thoughts are welcome if any of ye are needing something to occupy the FPL brain cells at the moment! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

What's people's opinions on this team? Have played my WC to sort out my team during the international break. Started off well but team has declined recently.

Begovic Mannone

Bertrand Taylor Duff Chambers Wisdom

Fabregas Siggy Di Maria Sterling Jedinak

Costa Aguero Jelavic

Have 0.2 in the bank. I could possibly downgrade Taylor to Moore, Jedinak to Boyd and Mannone to a 4m Keeper which would generate funds to switch Jelavic with Wellbeck. Or bring in Tadic for Sterling? Some help would be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

What's people's opinions on this team? Have played my WC to sort out my team during the international break. Started off well but team has declined recently.

Begovic Mannone

Bertrand Taylor Duff Chambers Wisdom

Fabregas Siggy Di Maria Sterling Jedinak

Costa Aguero Jelavic

Have 0.2 in the bank. I could possibly downgrade Taylor to Moore, Jedinak to Boyd and Mannone to a 4m Keeper which would generate funds to switch Jelavic with Wellbeck. Or bring in Tadic for Sterling? Some help would be greatly appreciated.

You could do Bego to Foster, Wisdom to Moore and Jedinak to Boyd. I think Begovic is a good option but he's definitely not essential and Foster is probably the second best option behind Mannone for his price. These changes should allow you to upgrade Jelavic to D Welbz.

FHFC wrote: »

Midfield
    I see no urgent reason just yet to change the template midfield, certainly not just for the sake of seeking a differential. Fab and Di Maria are unsellable. Siggy returned to form at the weekend and definitely a keeper for now. And while Liverpool have struggled Sterling remains their most dangerous midfielder and will stay for now, at least till it emerges how the return of Sturridge improves the team and potentially Sterlings points potential. Boyd is 4.4m, nuff said.

Cesc has no goal threat though so I wouldn't regard him as unsellable. I think he can keep up his assists, but also think Chadli+3m bank could be more useful. I would also prefer Hazard long term although see it as a sideways move currently.

My team at the mo. Pretty much the usual team at this stage:

Mannone

Bertand - Robertson - Taylor

Sig - Fabergas - Sterling - Di Maria

Costa - Augero (c) - Ulloa

Subs: Heaton, Chadli, Wilson, Duff

Not sure who to change. I'm thinking of Wilson -> Chambers. Just for the long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

jebforever wrote: »
    You could do Bego to Foster, Wisdom to Moore and Jedinak to Boyd. I think Begovic is a good option but he's definitely not essential and Foster is probably the second best option behind Mannone for his price. These changes should allow you to upgrade Jelavic to D Welbz.

Thanks. Made those changes for now anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

How about a Chelsea defender instead of Baines?
    Wouldn't touch the front tbh. Looks just fine.

Well I see a Chelsea defender as very similar to Kompany. In fact, I brought Kompany in for Cahill in the WC. And they have both score 10 points in the 2 weeks since that transfer!

Baines I see as something different - ie, attacking potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

xdQ5QpR.jpg

Would like a few opinions on this

Would like to take out fabianski or Williams

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    xdQ5QpR.jpg

Would like a few opinions on this

Would like to take out fabianski or Williams

Too much invested in your defence. Shipped out Williams & Rose to two £4 million defenders and then upgrade Scheiderlin or Richardson with that extra cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,829 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Too much invested in your defence. Shipped out Williams & Rose to two £4 million defenders and then upgrade Scheiderlin or Richardson with that extra cash

Great advise if you didn't have Sigs though. Your MID is fine as it is.

So its a tough one. Defence is important too

Trilla wrote: »
    Great advise if you didn't have Sigs though. Your MID is fine as it is.

So its a tough one. Defence is important too

Two Swansea defenders is too much. So Williams or Fab has to go. With the £4million defenders out there I would ship out Williams.

From this he could upgrade Scheiderlin to a Chadli.

If he further downgrades Rose he would have another £1million to invest in Tadic, Mane, etc...

I would definitely be banking that £2million particularly if I had a Chelsea & City defender in my squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If I were being brave if/when I wildcard this week this is something I might do, however it could also kill me stone dead. I like it though :)

3fnex.jpg

I could even go back to Siggy for Chadli to play it a little safer :pac:

I think Sanchez is a great shout. He's still a bit too expensive, but if I didn't have Welbz already I would be tempted to swap Cesc for him.
    I would wait to see if Wisdom loses his spot to Gamboa.

If I were being brave if/when I wildcard this week this is something I might do, however it could also kill me stone dead. I like it though :)

You are brave enough to do it. Are you crazy enough?

Cisse:confused: Didn't see that coming:D

The cheap defence worked for few weeks but you do need clean sheets at some point. I know you are just having a bit of fun but i can't see that team doing well.If you do it i will support you, though.

You are brave enough to do it. Are you crazy enough?

Cisse:confused: Didn't see that coming:D

The cheap defence worked for few weeks but you do need clean sheets at some point. I know you are just having a bit of fun but i can't see that team doing well.If you do it i will support you, though.

Cisse is a little bit like Turner to me and he seems to have hit the ground running. We know what he can do with a bit of form. For 5.9 it's not totally crazy. Trusting Newcastle I'll readily admit is a little alright :pac:

The defence is a little cheap. However Clyne and Rose would play most weeks for pretty good teams and capable of keeping clean sheets whilst rotating the other 3 for best fit. The Burnley keepers would be the biggest worry there I'll admit.

That midfield is badass though, am I right? :D Along with Costa and Aguero up front. It's not template, it is a little bit of fun and a little testing the waters with normal people :pac: I don't see why it shouldn't do well though?

Sanchez is a gamble but the kind of one that might be worth it while Walcott/Ramsey get back on their feet. He should see a lot more consistent gametime too and be a bit more settled. Hazard could be set to take off, at the very least I'd expect him to keep par with Fab. No matter whether I play it safe and template or I follow my crazy nose I like to have firepower in my team and don't mind skimping on defenders.

But yeah I'm mainly plugging myself in for a check up on the crazy scale :D

Cisse is a little bit like Turner to me

Oh dear....this could get messy.

Cisse is a little bit like Turner to me and he seems to have hit the ground running. We know what he can do with a bit of form. For 5.9 it's not totally crazy. Trusting Newcastle I'll readily admit is a little alright :pac:

The defence is a little cheap. However Clyne and Rose would play most weeks for pretty good teams and capable of keeping clean sheets whilst rotating the other 3 for best fit. The Burnley keepers would be the biggest worry there I'll admit.

That midfield is badass though, am I right? :D Along with Costa and Aguero up front. It's not template, it is a little bit of fun and a little testing the waters with normal people :pac: I don't see why it shouldn't do well though?

Sanchez is a gamble but the kind of one that might be worth it while Walcott/Ramsey get back on their feet. He should see a lot more consistent gametime too and be a bit more settled. Hazard could be set to take off, at the very least I'd expect him to keep par with Fab. No matter whether I play it safe and template or I follow my crazy nose I like to have firepower in my team and don't mind skimping on defenders.

But yeah I'm mainly plugging myself in for a check up on the crazy scale :D

The way i see it is that you can spend your money just a little bit wiser.
    Hazard is a good shout but Sanchez at 10.3 isn't worth it (yet).

Your midfield might be badass but it is at the expence of the defenders.
    I liked cheap and cheerful until i was awarded 1-2 points for each of them.

I am too lazy to tell you what that team would have scored last week(s), but i am pretty sure it wasn't great.

The midfield / forwards combo might work depending on your formation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I don't see why it shouldn't do well though?

Kevin

Nolan

The way i see it is that you can spend your money just a little bit wiser.
    Hazard is a good shout but Sanchez at 10.3 isn't worth it (yet).

Your midfield might be badass but it is at the expence of the defenders.
    I liked cheap and cheerful until i was awarded 1-2 points for each of them.

I am too lazy to tell you what that team would have scored last week(s), but i am pretty sure it wasn't great.

The midfield / forwards combo might work depending on your formation.

Ah yeah I agree for the most part an extra 1.5 would go a long way at the back. The Sanchez thing is risk and reward alright.

The team could score 0 points last week but its about what it'll score for the weeks to come.

Rikand wrote: »
    Kevin

Nolan

Pelle before he scored 2 against Newcastle :)

I think this is where I crumble back into my old habits and ruin everything :o

Ah yeah I agree for the most part an extra 1.5 would go a long way at the back. The Sanchez thing is risk and reward alright.

The team could score 0 points last week but its about what it'll score for the weeks to come.

Mr.P - we can't wait to see how the GW8 works out for you.

You know we are all here to give you hugs and everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

3fnex.jpg

it's hardly the craziest team your likely to see (up your game, Mr P ;) )

Di Maria Hazard Aguero and Costa cant be argued with. Chadli continues to defy expectations. Cisse is bang on form (us 'veterans' from a few seasons back can remember the damage an in-form Cisse can do). Sanchez has underperformed relative to price tag so far - but his class is undoubted and he's guaranteed game time with a lovely run of fixtures...

Defense is a bit of a motley crew. CS have been hard 2come by. If you could re-jig to fit in, say, Azpi, i'd be fairly confident in that aspect too.

The thing about the front 7 - Costa aside, there doesnt seem to be any 'must-haves', as of yet anyway. Just a good number of players vying for our attention (and budgets). To sum up, Mr P, it could work out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement