Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all film fans give me your comments

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Under-rated: Original version of The Crow with Brandon Lee.
    Also Starship Troopers. A silly, but cool alien bugs movie.

Over-rated: LA Confidential and Lost in Translation.

Sorry guys but Hulk was pants, period. What with the CGI Hulk, the split screen scenes, the nonsensical storyline and WTF was up, with the jumping everywhere.

I guess I'm prolly biased anyway coz I woz brought up on Hulk:TOS with the legend Bill Bixby and the great Lou Ferrigno. Anywho just my 2 cents.
    C YA :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Over-rated: All Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

Under-Rated: Memoirs of an Invisible Man

A film that was first under-rated but now is vastly over-rated: Shawshank Redemption

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Over-rated: 28 grams (pretends to be more complicated than it really is),
    It's called 21 grams.

American Beauty: Rocks like a rocking rocker who was once professer of rocking at harvard but has now moved on and currently chairs the UNFR (United Nations Foundation of ROCKNG!!!!!)

Overrated Universties: Harvard

Reef: Why did you post the same thing like 5 times. I realise you're new but c'mon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,816 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's called 21 grams
    And its still not all its made out to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mobile04

anyone ever seen a movie called clockers . harvey keitel.
    very under rated

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,816 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The Spike Lee film? Thought it was great as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Reef

Just noticed my 20 repeated posts now. Sorry lads there was something up with the board when I was replying :eek: :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

mobile04 wrote:
    anyone ever seen a movie called clockers . harvey keitel.
    very under rated

Its a goodie alright but my #1 Spike Lee joint is "Do the Right Thing"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

fade2black wrote:
    over rated film in recent year(s) is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. Nonsense from start to finish.

I have to disagree here, I thought external synshine was a great movie I don't remember there being that much Hype about it either.

Most overated: Troy and Finding Nemo

Advertisement