Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal missions discussion thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

got lt15 for the t28 finished, same as the first lt15 on the stug. sat in bush spotting, minimised for 2 mins, went back, pushed the enemy flank and done a tonne of spotting and a tonne of personal damage. have a serious love affair with t49 at the moment.

just the incinerator and mt15 and i have my t28.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,091 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I now have LT15, and two TD ones to do. Did HT15 yesterday in only 4 goes. A good game in the Maus had 7.9k bounced, 5.6k damage done, and 2k damage taken.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,091 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Quick question on claiming crew; do they have to go to a tank you have unlocked? Because I've got two crew members ready to be claimed but I'm debating with going for either full crew of the AMX30 (120k to unlock) or Japanese heavy line (two patches out and obviously depend on what the tier X crew number will be).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Yeah, reading around it seems you can only assign them to tanks you have researched.

• Advertisement

been stuck on the incinerator mission for the t28 for months now!
    have completed the first and second requirement for every mission for every other tank(i went back and done the ones i had only completed primary first time round) apart from arty - refuse to play it.

i have tried everything, 100+ battles in e50, 100+ battles in my old fav med, vk3001d, 100 battles in t7 japanese with autoloader, panther 88 etc and while my damage and wn8 has gone up a good bit, i cant seem to burn any +1s

has to be +1 tier higher vehicle you set on fire and i swear, if i have played 500 games in mediums, it feels like 450 of them i have been top tier. change to another mission and i will be bottom tier over and over!! have set loads of vehicles on fire but never +1 higher, if im not top tier, then there are probably 3 +1 tanks on opposite team, 2 arty and 1 heavy.

this mission is trolling me hard, i have been trying to let it happen naturally but it aint.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Aenaes wrote: »
    Yeah, reading around it seems you can only assign them to tanks you have researched.

I would assume you get the best efficiency by keeping the ladies together, for the "sisters in arms" perk? (Im holding off on claiming my 2 so far for that reason,want them on a Tier IX or X tank) Or has that changed?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Tenger wrote: »
    I would assume you get the best efficiency by keeping the ladies together, for the "sisters in arms" perk? (Im holding off on claiming my 2 so far for that reason,want them on a Tier IX or X tank) Or has that changed?
    Nope that's still true and it does not work with BOA so have to be full female crew (which means 4/5 crew tanks only ideally).

Personally I'm waiting to see the tier X crew on Jap. heavy line to decide if my current crew goes into the AMX30 or not.

think jap crews will be 6.

i put my first 4 on jap mediums, knowing that once i hit t8 the crew will be 4 rather than the 5 on the t5-7 tanks.
    im about to unlock the sta, so i will have a 4 female crew with +3.5 skills. nice.

i used another 2 in my elc amx, best choice ever, tank is so fun.

i used my last 1 on a commander for the m41 bulldog, as i cant play lt's without 6th sense. once i finish that poxy incinerator mission, i will have my t28(to sell it) and can start all over on the t55a missions. dont know what i will do with my next female crew.

the reason i havent bought the wz120 is that i didnt wanna give up my lt crew from my wz132, i might use the female crew for the wz120-wouldnt sell my 132

copeyhagen wrote: »
    think jap crews will be 6.
    I could even see 7 or 8 to be honest (mega tanks etc.) but I'm holding off on the off chance it is 5 :)

• Advertisement

got my t28 htc tonight.. had been having an AWFUL night of games, had a monster game in e50 and finally finished mt15

t28 in a t7 game is like a t95. .awsome

how are people doing now? i have been on the t55a ones for a few weeks.

have most the mt ones done, im stuck on the kill 3 spgs mission.
    ht i have a few done, im only playing the odd ht game
    lt i have a good few done, trying to do the spot 6 before being spotted, just getting poxy city map after city map lol.
    tds i done most, theyre always easy in t110e4 with big alpha.

im just playing away and trying to let them all happen naturally. though i am finding them much harder than the last 2 lots, mainly due to the t6 minimum requirement. my 'go to' lt for the missions was the elc, but i cant use that now. at lower tiers, i could spot entire maps without being spotted... grrr.
    i do have the m41, t64, wz132,1390, t49 but none are as stealthy as my little elc.

I'm one tier below you but I simply don't bother with going for them these days; if I fulfill one great but as I never play TDs or light and only 1 Heavy it's relatively rare to go anywhere and honestly I don't know where I'd put the crew if I did. Progressed furthest on arty so at the first platoon mission of 20% of team damage atm; TD is the lowest one but the real killer is MT "Set a tank on fire one tier above you" as I only have two tier 9 I play regularly and going up against a tier X to set it on fire is a bad idea...

i was stuck on that one for ages, tried tanks across all the tiers, ended up doing it with my t54, setting a batchat on fire.

i have to set 2 tanks on fire or one tank on fire twice this time round.. great..

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

I got the HTC a few weeks ago by completing 4 out of 5 of the second set of missions with honours...... however I cant seem to get the MT-15-2... deal 2K damage to TDs..... my highest tier MT is the tier 9 M46 Patton.. the rest a mix of tier 6,7,8.... just find that either there are not enough TDs or that if we are winning a game there are also too many other allies to get enough damage.

VikingG wrote: »
    I got the HTC a few weeks ago by completing 4 out of 5 of the second set of missions with honours...... however I cant seem to get the MT-15-2... deal 2K damage to TDs..... my highest tier MT is the tier 9 M46 Patton.. the rest a mix of tier 6,7,8.... just find that either there are not enough TDs or that if we are winning a game there are also too many other allies to get enough damage.

yeh, i wasnt trying for that one, just got it naturally. being a mainly medium driver i have a fair few 9 and 10s, so it just happened easily enough naturally. i think when it happend, i was like ' sweet', wasnt trying for it and had way over done it using my e50 and he on a few wt's and catching a 268 in a flanking position at end game... e50 is boss

Advertisement