Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CyanogenMod Users Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Not sure if its any good to you as i'm on a S4 but i'm on the 4th July nightly and its working great for me. Was going to put M8 on and stop updating regularly but read about the updating from a newer nightly problem and just left it. Might leave the 4th July one on now for the foreseeable future as its very solid for me.

I just updated from a week-old nightly that I put on there yesterday as part of my restore to the nightly from last night. So that's going from a nightly before m8 to one after m8. Seems solid enough so far, but I'm only a few hours in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Im running CyanogenMod and im trying to change networks when I put in another networks sim it doesnt prompt me for the unlock code whats the best way ta fix this? my phone is a y300.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kc56

Nolars wrote: »
    Im running CyanogenMod and im trying to change networks when I put in another networks sim it doesnt prompt me for the unlock code whats the best way ta fix this? my phone is a y300.

Did you try re-booting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

kc56 wrote: »
    Did you try re-booting?

figured it out

Advertisement