Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting ESPN Goals with Market Enabler App

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Just wondering if anyone was able to install this, or find an alternative. .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Keith186

Got it installed but the videos don't play as setanta have all the rights for EPL goals in ROI.

I'm half tempted to complain to advertising authority or whatever they're called as ESPN keep advertising it on TV and don't mention that its uk only.

An alternative is Soccer Pulse, its not great as some of the videos don't work or get deleted from YouTube but its better than nothing. Its basically a catalogue of links to videos of goals from EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Champ League and Internationals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muhamedal

i am from austria, got it downloaded via market enabler, but also get this "server errors", when i try to open a video...

would be nice to get it unlocked, for every place...

maybe there is a proxy tool for apps? i only found the classic proxy droid for browsing...

i want it NOW! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muhamedal

Advertisement