Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 08/04/11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

NetNinja wrote: »
    Oops bit premature there!

Anyway, who is really on tonite?

- Adi Roche and two others from the Chernobyl Children International charity are on tonight

- and comedian Colm O'Regan

- and singer Jessie J

and that's all we know, not much to go on.

Tubridy didn't bother tweeting about the line up (can't be a good sign)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

SkidMark wrote: »

I'm not happy with this recent trend of posting fake guests :mad: - never happened when JonAnon had exclusive rights on the opening post.

+1 The thread never gets off to a proper start unless Jon sets the tone, wait 'till ya see, the whole thing will descend into a drunken orgy of sexist, homophobic, anti FF/RTE/IMF/EU/HSE/AIB/ABU ranting and raving, just watch....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

SkidMark wrote: »
    - Adi Roche and two others from the Chernobyl Children International charity are on tonight

- and comedian Colm O'Regan

- and singer Jessie J

and that's all we know, not much to go on.

Tubridy didn't bother tweeting about the line up (can't be a good sign)
    That line up is so depressing :( God, I think I prefer Tipsey's list after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

Poly wrote: »
    Who was that crackpot again? Some diet bullsh1t?

He was on the night Jim Corr was on. climate change denier lord christopher mocton . It's on YouTube , very funny too ;)

He was on the night Jim Corr was on. climate change denier lord christopher . It's on YouTube , very funny too ;)

Ahh, I remember now ( through the haze of Lidl wine)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Evening all!

My round. Get your orders in, I'm heading to the bar shortly......

Dry martini there Diddler me auld flower

Poly wrote: »
    Dry martini there Diddler me auld flower

Posh! ;)

Evening all!

Hi Diddler, I'd love a bottle of Malbec thanks. Just emptied the washing machine and I'm heading out to the clothes line. I'll be back in a few minutes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DFW

diddler I'll have a bottle of Heiny me auld petal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Screwdriver please Diddler

Great drying weather MrsD!!!!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Hi Diddler, I'd love a bottle of Malbec thanks. Just emptied the washing machine and I'm heading out to the clothes line. I'll be back in a few minutes :D

DFW wrote: »
    diddler I'll have a bottle of Heiny me auld petal

Noted

amdublin wrote: »
    Screwdriver please Diddler

Vodka and Orange coming up!

Evening all!

This will do nicely thanks:D

middletonirishwhiskey.jpg

Malbec will be waiting for you.
    Apols for the plastic cup....but you know that's the way they do things around here.....

No can do :(

But hey I know someone you can call over to for a small glass of Middleton :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah don't start drinking without me ! I've got to drive to the airport to collect my son :D. Hang on until I get back

Oh please don't remind me of the war. Middleton is the reason that my charming husband has a lock on his drinks cabinent :(:(

271295461_707.jpg

I know someone you can call over to for a small glass of Middleton :D

It's not DLB is it??? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I think that I'll pass on tonights show. Even this thread won't get me through it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah don't start drinking without me ! I've got to drive to the airport to collect my son :D. Hang on until I get back

More chance of stopping the tide coming in than asking the posters on here not to drink :)

for some reason I don't thick that lock will stop you.... sure go mad....
    Oh please don't remind me of the war. Middleton is the reason that my charming husband has a lock on his drinks cabinent :(:(

271295461_707.jpg

jos28 wrote: »
    Jos, did you have a nice birthday? Hope you had a few drinks to celebrate :)

No can do :(

But hey I know someone you can call over to for a small glass of Middleton :D

271295461_707.jpg
    It's not DLB is it??? :eek:

No it was MrsD.......but seemingly her husband has put a stop to that since she knocked the precious Middleton back, while on the LLS thread a few weeks back :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Colmo52 wrote: »
    I think that I'll pass on tonights show. Even this thread won't get me through it.

Ah stay you're great craic

COLMO!!!!:eek:
    The thread can't go on without you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Jos, did you have a nice birthday? Hope you had a few drinks to celebrate :)
    Thanks, had a great birthday followed by Mothers Day. Touch of Groundhog Day waking up to presents 2 days in a row. Got a couple of very nice bottles, one of which I shall open tonight

Ah don't go you're great craic. If the LLS bus isn't in Ballymount by 11:30 will you call the gardai or better still pay the f**king ransom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

diddler any chance of a sex on the beach? or just sex on the beach will do:D

Advertisement