Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What has put you in a bad humour today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

The man who sat next to me on the Luas earlier. There were three of us together, and three free seats, but he got to the last one before my friend could sit down. In fairness, he was entitled to a seat as much as she was, so I can't really complain about that part - but then he sat with his legs so wide apart that I was crammed into a tiny space between him and the wall, with no way of avoiding my legs touching off his. :mad::mad::mad: He also kept mopping his sweat with a hankerchief... and only got off one stop before me, so I was stuck in that rather unpleasant position for over half an hour.

WHY do some men insist on sitting with their legs like that?!!!! Have some cop on - if space is limited, take up your own seat only!!! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Its Friday, It's not even 7am and I'm in a bad mood already!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Poor Una. I totally agree with her. All the education these kids are supposed to get and this is the best they can come up with? I pity them too. They come from nothing, have nothing and will never amount to anything.

Oxygen thieves, all of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Candie wrote: »
    Words...fail...

Obviously she thinks the world revolves around only her. Cut the toxic cow loose :)

Before cutting her throat/loose, make the bitch/antichrist read this thread.

Show her the general consensus of opinion of her disgraceful attitude.

Then slit her throat with a shovel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Mardy Bum wrote: »

Amazing speech, why would that put you in a bad mood?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    Arseholes
    Poor Una. I totally agree with her. All the education these kids are supposed to get and this is the best they can come up with? I pity them too. They come from nothing, have nothing and will never amount to anything.

Oxygen thieves, all of them....

Pissed off in general this morning about the above and the amount of scangers that ruin our beautiful city/seaside on sunny days. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Dublinpato

[QUOTE=WHY do some men insist on sitting with their legs like that?!!!! Have some cop on - if space is limited, take up your own seat only!!! :mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

You've never heard of ball's space, a man's gotta have his ball's space at some point in the day.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

Slight headache coming into work... Then BAM construction work happening right outside my window.
    Owww my brain

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭S Barrett

Got clamped last night at half 10...parked in a disabled spot (my own fault). The street was fairly empty and it was an honest mistake. Bit of human decency would have come in handy but we all know clampers are CNUTS. Gave him an earful after he took it off

How come you parked in a disabled space if the street was empty? I was in a busy Mc Donalds last night and the car park was full. This ass!!&* parked his BMW in a disabled space while his 10 yr old daughter ran in to get some food.:mad::mad:

1. What kind of example is he showing to his child?:mad::mad:

2. The security guard should have clamped him as well. :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Well you're a better person than me then! That kinda attitude wrecks my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

My "best friend".

I've mentioned her already on here but I need a rant before I go nuts on her ass. My dad was admitted to ICU with pneumonia yesterday, he also has cancer so ya know, had enough on his plate without this. She is getting married at the weekend and has asked me to look after her dog for two weeks. I text her as I was upset about my dad and she replied "shyt, that probably means you cannot look after the dog now." Disgusted, I didnt text back, and three hours later I recieved "will you still be able to do my nails my eyebrows and my waxing" (in the lead up to the wedding) - I text her back and said I could do eyebrows and nails but only because I promised her and its short notice to find someone else, and explained I couldn't do the wax. She never text me back and put up a Facebook status thanking everyone for helping her out, and sayin how excited she was coming up to the wedding and how people let her down but she was not going to let that get her down as this was her special time. She tagged everyone that she's friends with except for me. So not only did she put me in bad humor yesterday she has today too.

(She demoted me from bridesmaid last year because I broke my ankle and couldn't go dress shopping!)

Jesus...that's one of the worst 'friend' stories I've ever heard! What a cow! Anyone who 'liked' that status, knowing about the situation with your dad, is also a horrific person. It's like something from Mean Girls! Find new friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Dublinpato wrote: »
    You've never heard of ball's space, a man's gotta have his ball's space at some point in the day.:D

Yeah, but is a packed Luas really the opportune moment for it? :pac: Especially when you're on the outside seat, pushing the person beside you into the wall for half an hour?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

A lecturer I was emailing about a potential masters course hasn't replied yet with the information he promised to forward to me, yesterday morning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Louthdrog

Girlfriend broke up with me and I have to move to a new country on my own at the weekend. Not having a good time of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Someone I know gets rent allowance to live in a nice posh house in one of the poshest areas in the town. They haven't worked for at least 10 years and have so much coming in with benefits that they can take a couple of holidays a year, spend 200E on a phone for one of the kids, run a car, spend thousands on Open University courses getting a degree in something that they will never ever get a job in, even if they had the remotest intention of ever getting off their fat lazy hole and actually providing for their own kids.

Every time I run into the person they moan at me about having no money. They've more coming in per month than we do by working. I am so angry about it that I have to avoid them in case I verbally rip them a new one at this point. There's something seriously fricking wrong with this country.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Im in bad humour today because after ploughing money into fixing my Mac its still not fixed :mad: and the girlfriend rings me to tell me the management agency changed the lock on the bins:mad: we paid our fees other people didnt so now we have to go through all the hassle to get it sorted.

Very mad today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

People lying directly to me, must think I'm a complete simpleton, not realising they made a major slip up and thus I see that they're lying, and it's still supposed to be my fault! Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

The ****ing mother in law. Jesus christ she couldn't be anymore ****ing stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Had a bad session in the gym :( .
    And failed two modules on my course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Spilled tea on myself,not once but ****ing twice :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

HAYFEVER :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

Just been dropped to a 3 day week... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Some utter wankbag on the bus this morning sat down and decided he'd share his rubbish rap music with the rest of the bus...but when it wasn't loud enough for him he then proceeds to take a little speaker out of his pocket and connect that up too. I was one stop away from going postal and ripping his head off. I've actually never been more worried in my life about my sanity slipping away.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Carnegie

Just been dropped to a 3 day week... :(

Thats my dream to be honest, do the maths and you'll see because of our fcuked up tax system your actual net take home pay will only decrease by 20%. So you're working 40% less for a 20% decrease in net pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Carnegie

hearing that ad with the horrible d4 woman saying:

this one is parfect, is there a poooooel?

Advertisement