Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What has put you in a bad humour today?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grainne101 wrote: »
    No pay rise, no bonus :mad:

But they really appreciate all the hard work you have done this past year .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Getting sand in my ass and in between my toes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

**Vai** wrote: »
    I know, it shocks me how people think its ok to treat an intelligent, social animal like that. It is taken in at night to be fair and its only been around since Friday so Im hoping they are looking after it for someone.

Ive a rottie close by too who never gets walked but at leasts hes part of the household.

Did you report the husky owners? I feel so bad for that poor doggy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I shared this picture on facebook a little earlier and now I am angry at one of my "friends" comments. He said "Didn't decide, it's natural to be straight, just as God intended."

What the f&&& is wrong with some people? How are there still people with such archaic notions and who taught them how to use a computer. Am sure if they look in the big fairytale book they will find somewhere that it is wrong to use technology. The sooner they do and feck off outta my internet space the better.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

every time i come in the door there's a fucking list of shit to be done.
    can i not get something to eat or 5 minutes to sit down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 BerryBlue

Too much to do...
    Don't want to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 meganmaher21

Hayfever!! Its ruining my summer literally, i spent all day today inside with windows and doors closed and I still sneezed countless times and my eyes look like I have done ten rounds with Mike Tyson!! I woke up at 5am this morning and sneezed for 40mins... Someone give me a miracle cure besides antihistamines, eye drops, nasal sprays, I have even resorted to steroids and they don't work!! Arggghhh!

Advertisement