Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Belated Autumn 2014 Results Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

phish wrote: »
    CO down the corridor away from the main lab. think its the second/third door on the right.

I found it :P And when I got there at like 2 there was a sign up on her door and she wont be back in till tomorrow. What good is that to me seeing as how the deadline is today? -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

iLaura wrote: »
    I found it :P And when I got there at like 2 there was a sign up on her door and she wont be back in till tomorrow. What good is that to me seeing as how the deadline is today? -.-

I thought they changed the application dates when the results were delayed? Id say even send David an email tomorrow or drop by his office and ask about it (think its his module you're on about). That's what I did you education today and the lecturer is going to go over the paper with me tomorrow.

I thought they changed the application dates when the results were delayed? Id say even send David an email tomorrow or drop by his office and ask about it (think its his module you're on about). That's what I did you education today and the lecturer is going to go over the paper with me tomorrow.

I'm not sure what the date is, I thought that results.ul.ie showed that today was the deadline? I emailed David (kinda strange that you know he was my lecturer :P) and he said to just email yer wan anyways and that she should understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

iLaura wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the date is, I thought that results.ul.ie showed that today was the deadline? I emailed David (kinda strange that you know he was my lecturer :P) and he said to just email yer wan anyways and that she should understand.

I do phys and chem science ed and am in 4th year so I would have done the module in 2nd year. Seeing as you were on about life sciences and physics I figured you were biology and physics and the only 3rd year would work for the modules so I had a 50/50 chance of being right it was either going to be him or whoever does semi conductors

I do phys and chem science ed and am in 4th year so I would have done the module in 2nd year. Seeing as you were on about life sciences and physics I figured you were biology and physics and the only 3rd year would work for the modules so I had a 50/50 chance of being right it was either going to be him or whoever does semi conductors

Ah, this makes a lotta sense :P Christophe Silien is the semiconductors guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭RachealB

What's a passing grade in percentage

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

RachealB wrote: »
    What's a passing grade in percentage

Depends on department. For us, 30% is a D2.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Depends on department. For us, 30% is a D2.

Nursing and got 33 and this was an f but thought the same it was ad 2

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

RachealB wrote: »
    Nursing and got 33 and this was an f but thought the same it was ad 2

When I was doing languages it was 40% for a D2 and 48% for a C3 so it really depends on the department / faculty.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You should have been given a grade breakdown at the start of the semester, so it should be in there. Some of our lecturers have deviated from the department marking scheme on occasion.

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You should have been given a grade breakdown at the start of the semester, so it should be in there. Some of our lecturers have deviated from the department marking scheme on occasion.

She has a d1 is 30 but she put as a fail will appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Guys,

Can you appeal an assignment grade ?

Advertisement