Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit Order

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've emailed most people on the list. If I havent emailed you let me know asap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Has the cost of the caps be confirmed?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

No sorry I havent looked into them at all. I havent had the time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Despite the fact that it's stickied, I managed to forget about this. :rolleyes:

Is the order closed or can I add to it?

If the money can be got by tuesday you can still be in. PM me your email

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I have to pull out. Some unexpected expenses I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Orion wrote: »
    I have to pull out. Some unexpected expenses I'm afraid.
    +1
    Just too much on at the moment :(

i'll update the list later

OK. I have sent the latest update.

Order is going in tomorrow. Any one who hasnt paid yet payment will be needed via paypal. PM for details.

The oder is going to be using the google docs spreadsheet. If that is not correct let me know asap. I will not be using any other source of info for the order

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I'm out unfortunately had to pick up some new rubber so this month's play money is gone. :(

• Advertisement

Sorry I have been manic today. I will be ordering tomorrow.

I've updated the excel spread sheet with the final order.

John is away until the 13th. So not sure when the order date will actually be. HIs out of office has a different address to contact

Either way consider tomorrow the final day for changes. ALl changes to be confirmed via comments by 12 noon tomorrow. I'll be sending the list on to the lads then.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4DZz1V2Y2qCH2RYu5GFB37Uo5Dy7FxJE6ZUyox7b-Q/edit#gid=1793759210

OK I messed up. Let my card reader in work and I need that to be able to set up a new payee. WIll place the order on monday

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

You could have kept that to yerself and we'd have been none the wiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Never admit to your mistakes willingly. Chances are, nobody will notice them ;)

ghost edit there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

D'oh!

Final order is going in today.

I will be email this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4DZz1V2Y2qCH2RYu5GFB37Uo5Dy7FxJE6ZUyox7b-Q/edit#gid=1793759210 to the supplier at 12.

Any changes need to be made by then

godtabh wrote: »
    Final order is going in today.

I will be email this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4DZz1V2Y2qCH2RYu5GFB37Uo5Dy7FxJE6ZUyox7b-Q/edit#gid=1793759210 to the supplier at 12.

Any changes need to be made by then
    Is there time for me to jump in.

if you can pay by paypal and include fees

• Advertisement

if you can pay by paypal and include fees

And then work happened and I forgot about this again

pm me your email and order and i'll update the order. if i am to late i'll send a refund

order will ship on the 15th of may so you will have it the following thursday/friday

Every one who I have been in contact with has had their order placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

order will ship on the 15th of may so you will have it the following thursday/friday

Every one who I have been in contact with has had their order placed.

Fair play, looking forward to the new gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

LONG LIVE THE GREEN KIT :P

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Blue Punto

Don't suppose anyone has a XL jersey they don't want (will pay)

Always wanted to get back on a bike
    Been a few years

Picking up my new Fuji on Saturday :)

all systems go still for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

all systems go still for tomorrow

where is boards office do you know?

Never mind just saw Godtabh's reply

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    where is boards office do you know?

It's only being posted tomorrow. Will take a week to get here.

I'llnl dig out the address

Advertisement