Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Hopkins My Fat Story

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Then you have missed out on 2 hours of great TV.

Two hours of that professional troll is great televison? I'd imagine the ad breaks were a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

Last leg will be reshown on c4 at 11pm tonight, well worth a watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

That woman in the green shirt........."I'm a fitness instructor"........"this is a hate crime". Holy mother of god :eek: was she stoned when they were filming, what planet does she live on??? Fitness instructor jeeeaysus! I wouldn't go to her classes!!

Katie Hopkins is controversial and obnoxious but I was impressed by that documentary and in particular the results from Fat Club and how she put herself in front of the rugby boys in her undies and took the criticism on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

While she comes across a little abrupt at times I do admire her for her honestly and telling it like it is. As a lady who needs to lose some weight I agree with her 'eat less move more' theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

lukesmom wrote: »
    While she comes across a little abrupt at times I do admire her for her honestly and telling it like it is. As a lady who needs to lose some weight I agree with her 'eat less move more' theory.

I don't think Eat Less Move More is a radical idea!

Every overweight person knows that theory!

KH insults.

In any walk of life,where is scorn,hurt and insults helpful?

• Advertisement
Advertisement