Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal trainer accreditation

Options
  • 20-08-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Just wondering is the personal trainer sector regulated? Iv been looking for one and wanted to see if they are attached to any accreditating body to make sure they are legit so to speak, yet I cannot find a accreditation body so I presuming there isn't any

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

gmarty wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Just wondering is the personal trainer sector regulated? Iv been looking for one and wanted to see if they are attached to any accreditating body to make sure they are legit so to speak, yet I cannot find a accreditation body so I presuming there isn't any

Thanks

A REPS accredited one is about the best you'll do!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

Exactly, REPS Ireland accredit reputable courses in Ireland - you will find more info on their website repsireland.ie - go to the "Approved Education Providers" section.

Advertisement