Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jihad In Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Horeb wrote:
    The Amount of Anti-Semitism on this post is digusting from idiots who have never seen or been in Israel

You do know that Muslims are Semites too.

Btw, odds on it was just a handful of idiots at the match (as mentioned earlier) and Israeli newspaper tried to blow it out of proportion.

For someone that condones killing people in other countries I wouldn't value your opinion on the subject of what is fair or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Horeb wrote:
    anyone of you little ANTI-SEMTIC BASTARDS want some I will be at the next boards beer whenever it is and lets see how hard and dedicated you are to the FARCE that is the Palestinian cause.
    Hmmm, fightin words. :rolleyes:

Ps the beers were last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Horeb wrote:
    the ignorance of this filthy country
    Well done, post reported.

A tad hypocritical to condemn critics of your countries policies as "disgusting foul morons", "idiots" and "filth", no?

You are as bad as the handful of fools at landsdowne that this nonsensical story is based on.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Horeb wrote:
    I was proud to wear the Israeli Flag at the match amongst the filthy Irish Behaviour, disgusting foul morons must be some here...

That is a personal insult imho against all who have posted on this thread.
    anyone of you little ANTI-SEMTIC BASTARDS want some I will be at the next boards beer whenever it is and lets see how hard and dedicated you are to the FARCE that is the Palestinian cause.

Again a personal insult and then a threat imho of violence. For this you are banned from Politics for a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Screwdriver

Horeb wrote:
    oh yeah we are supposed christians mmm we pay for perverts to run riot in ours churches and we are so pure.
    Who are the perverts who run the church? I've met priests all my life and none of them were perverts!
    Horeb wrote:
    I was proud to wear the Israeli Flag at the match amongst the filthy Irish Behaviour, disgusting foul morons must be some here...
    They should have behaved like the Israeli goalie so...

Horeb wrote:
    DID IRISH FANS SORRY DRUNKARDS get a reception like that in Tel Aviv mmmmmmmmmm NO. Why because the Israeli people have more Balls and Respect that the Filth of this Island and anyone of you little ANTI-SEMTIC BASTARDS
    You seem to take this personally

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Horeb wrote:
    The Amount of Anti-Semitism on this post is digusting from idiots who have never seen or been in Israel

The "If-you-criticise-the-Isreal-government-you-are-being-ant-semitic" line is an insult to the Jewish religion and the struggle of the Jewish people. The Israeli government does not speak for the Jewish religion, or for all Jews. As has been pointed out, a large portion of Jews around the world and with-in Israel are disgusted by the way the Israeli government and army have behaved in the last few years, with the destruction of whole communities, the fencing off of people from their land and support, the indiscrimiate killing of innocents, including children, news journalists, aid workers and protestors.

You sir should be ashamed of yourself, you insult the proud Jewish religion that for thousands of years as taught peace and tolerence, and you insult the memory of the millions of Jewish people who have struggled against real discrimination and real anti-semitism.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 swimtwobirds

blimee. Seeing as how horeb can't actually reply any longer, I'd reckon he's probably eating his keyboard by now, whilst putting his fist repeatedly throught the crt..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

How many filthy Irish did he take out at this boards drinkie meet? :D
    Riveting read.
    Bit late now but I was at the protest at Central bank b4 the match and the only trouble there was from 3-4 Israelis who came over to me and uttered the usual " you don't know jack sh1t" etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Bit late now
    About five years - just a wee bit. While old threads dredged up aren't necessarily automatically locked, starting a new one is often best, especially after that passage of time on a current affairs discussion, even if the added information is especially important, which with all due respect in this case it isn't. Resuscitating old threads almost for the sake of it isn't the done thing.

Locked accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement