Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circuit/Hiit/bootcamp in Dublin city

Options
  • 30-04-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of somewhere in Dublin city that does good circuit training, HIIT or bootcamp? Looking for something intense with a good trainer and at least an hour long. Ive tried a couple of gyms but the max length is 45 mins, and usually only lasts about 30 mins with warmups and people arriving late. The workout areas tend also to be cramped which leaves no room for sprints

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I can recommend the strength & conditioning classes in www.andykennyfitness.ie in Grand Canal Dock.

Most of the classes are 30 mins but three are an hour long (tues & wed eve and sat morn).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

thanks but there doesnt seem to be a circuit/HIIT like class in that place.

anyone any other recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Those classes are circuits & HIIT. Different name, same hard work :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

danmci wrote: »
    thanks but there doesnt seem to be a circuit/HIIT like class in that place.

anyone any other recommendations?

Outside of Andy Kenny's place I don't think there's anywhere in the city centre that fulfills your requirement.

He's been around a long time, has a great reputation and not too long ago moved into a giant new premises.

They're all BIG indicators that he's doing something righ.t

You might just need to give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Hanley wrote: »
    Outside of Andy Kenny's place I don't think there's anywhere in the city centre that fulfills your requirement.

He's been around a long time, has a great reputation and not too long ago moved into a giant new premises.

They're all BIG indicators that he's doing something righ.t

You might just need to give it a go.

I've been to it when he used run it out of Sportsco. Unless circuit/HIIT mean something different to me, it does that.

Andy's a good guy as well. Doesn't make out to be anything other than he is.

Best spin classes around by a distance as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement