Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of gym membership - Sportsco & Energie

Options
  • 08-11-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there

Looking to join a gym in the south Dublin area. Mostly interested in fitness classes.

Rang up both of these places looking for a quote but they said to come in, get a tour first etc etc

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of how much membership would be for sportsco and energie ballsbridge? And if it can be paid monthly?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

SportsCo always had it on their website AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Username2011

SportsCo always had it on their website AFAIK.

not as far as I can see :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

not as far as I can see :confused:

Ah. I just checked now and they have overhauled the site.

From memory, it was in the region of €200+ to become a member of Sports course, which means you can stand inside the door. There are memberships that give you full gym AND class privileges or just use of the gym. Not sure about just classes. But it wasn't cheap. Nigh on €600 for full gym and classes IIRC.

Advertisement