Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough mudder like events.

Options
  • 07-11-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

I am aiming to start doing alot more of these events in the new year. It is something I have wanted to do for ages just never had time with sports. Is there a website that has dates of these events in ireland or a thread that anyone knows of that people post about these. I cant seem to find much. Any help is appreicated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Senor Fancy Pants seems to have done every adventure race known to man so he'd be best placed but you should be able to check out most of them through the calendar of events on runireland.com, irishtriathlon.com and msai.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Have a look at this site too.

http://www.gaelforceevents.com/

I completed the Turf Warrior Race last weekend in Galway. Absolutely mad, but felt great completing it as I had never done one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

That would have been onm the RunIreland.com calendar. Just select Adventure Races from the Race Type drop-down menu.

Not many left this year though. Sea2Summit is the last big one and that's this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

Thanks lads, runireland seems to have everything I need there. It wont be this year it will be next year im sure.

Advertisement