Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

So are we on for Wednesday so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Afaik we are. Who will be coming tomorrow?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm seeing if I can head up, a friend of mine is going up for something to do with college, so I might head up with him.

I'll try come along tomorrow. Should be able to make it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Where exactly do we meet/what time so?

The spire, on O'Connell street, Dublin city at 12:30 pm :D

You can't miss it.

Grand, I'm planning on getting the 10:17 train from Longford, so I'll be in around 12. I'll be a long-haired guy with a metal band t-shirt of some sort, hard to miss :P

I have long hair too :D I'm 5'1 so look out for the small one with the long hair and a beard :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I might be in, seeing as I'm apparently being woken up by my mom at around half ten for no real reason other than she wants some company before she goes out :/

Doubt I'll get my 1040 bus (as it'll leave me in half eleven), so if I'm coming I'll be on the 1150.

Yay! People!

• Advertisement

Thanks to Denny and Chris for coming along :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sorry I couldnt come. Lost my job, **** be happening

Sorry I couldnt come. Lost my job, **** be happening

Ah sorry to hear that! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Hey when is the next meet up??

Next Saturday maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

yeah Saturday is good for me. Anyone else interested to meet up this saturday?

Don't think I have any plans for it.. Should be grand for me.

I can do saturday too.

Fo sho homies, fo sho...

• Advertisement

And so it is.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

this Saturday, right?

Yeah the 17th.

cool, might be able to make it up

Hurray!

cool, might be able to make it up

And hopefully nothing coming up last minute :D

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    And hopefully nothing coming up last minute :D

Well, I'm going on holidays on Tuesday, and I'm moving into my new apartment on the Monday :rolleyes: So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if something else came up. I'll let ye know anyway

K, I'm good to go for Sat. Tattoo cost less than expected, so I have enough to go up.

Denny M wrote: »
    K, I'm good to go for Sat. Tattoo cost less than expected, so I have enough to go up.

Don't say that! I've been aching for a new tattoo since mine healed. Seeing someone with new ink will bring out the green-eyed monster in me :P

Don't say that! I've been aching for a new tattoo since mine healed. Seeing someone with new ink will bring out the green-eyed monster in me :P

You're going to tattoo your eyes green!? :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Huzzah! There's one a meetup tomorrow! I'll make it if I don't sleep in, I'm still adjusting back to GMT time, too much time zone hopping drives you nuts ^_^

• Advertisement

Urizen wrote: »
    You're going to tattoo your eyes green!? :O

Ya, I'd look super sxc!
    Huzzah! There's one a meetup tomorrow! I'll make it if I don't sleep in, I'm still adjusting back to GMT time, too much time zone hopping drives you nuts ^_^

Ah no worries if you don't make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I'll be there

So, 12:30-ish again?

Yep, that's the plan

I'm awake now so it's a good chance I'll be in. I have orders in and ready for TheChrisD and freyaplus. I also have a spare Pokemon 151 Hypno T-shirt if anyone is interested in it. It's marked XL but it's really a standard L, any interested here before it goes to eBay?

I'll bring all the gear today if anyone wants to inspect it

Thanks to all for coming :D

An to Mairéad for the wee Cyndaquil gashapon :D

Thanks to all for coming :D

An to Mairéad for the wee Cyndaquil gashapon :D

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

And thank you so much for my Tosakinto T-Shirt. Just by wearing it my life has improved . I've been invited to movie premieres and get access to VIP lounges. Women want me and men want to be me.* And I don't blame them because I look so cool

*THIS MANY ACTUALLY ONLY BE IN MY HEAD

freyaplus wrote: »
    And thank you so much for my Tosakinto T-Shirt. Just by wearing it my life has improved . I've been invited to movie premieres and get access to VIP lounges. Women want me and men want to be me.* And I don't blame them because I look so cool

*THIS MANY ACTUALLY ONLY BE IN MY HEAD
    I'm glad you like it, and for those who don't know what a Tosakinto is in English,118Goldeen_RG.png

So hows about Saturday the 31st for the next meetup?

• Advertisement

So hows about Saturday the 31st for the next meetup?
    I think I'm meeting some mates that day, but if not I'll show up to this ^_^

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

So what actually happens at these meet-ups? I might pop in to one sometime for the craic :P

So what actually happens at these meet-ups? I might pop in to one sometime for the craic :P

Eddie rockets, various variants of fries and milkshakes, chatting, trading, battles, stealing event/shiny 'mon off buzzthebatgirl :P

And depending on the weather of the day and what people are doing after Eddie Rocket's, there is the remote possibility of slushies from Stephen's Green :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Sounds like fun :P I'll be busy this Saturday but I'll go to a different one at some point! :cool:

Saturday eh? Iron Maiden's on Friday night. So I'll probably either be half dead and there or MIA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can't wait! I hope they play "Can I Play With Machamps", "The Lombrest Day" and "Face In The Sandshrew"

So tomorrow will be a no-no for most people :P

What about the 7th?

(enjoy Maiden btw!)

Bank Holiday Monday?

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Bank Holiday Monday?
    Ohhh Bank Holiday = win

Advertisement