Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where you going for the Rugby on Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭lisbon_lions

sorry my fault, should have RTFP's ...anyhow Kieleys it is for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭scaramanga

listowel races:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 homercleese

Gents and ladies, who knows about the hairy lemon of a FRYYYYYDay night for the match. IS it a goer? im entertaining gowl from abroad, and mates, and i dont wanna look like a twit if its ****e...anyone know?

Kiely's!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

I will be in my bar watching it on de big screen over here in the Basque Country - my jersy is on and the flag is flying high and proudly....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

I will be watching it in Lyon. Probably one of the Irish pubs. Even though it will be jammers tonight for the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I will be going to a pub called Molly Malones in the city centre here in Glasgow. It is a holiday here, so everybody should be there nice and early

Advertisement