Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Options
  • 05-02-2005 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Just seen the movie, i'm a casual fan of the series (hey, i'm a student) but i thought the film was really excellent, a kids movie at heart for sure but there's plenty of scenes that had me laughing out loud.
    The 80's rock video ending "They can't stand this level of ROCK N ROLL" and of course, David Hasselhoff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Im also looking forward to seeing this after some smokes :)

I love when I dont go to bed we always whine down and watch spongebob at 7 in the morning, it deffiently has adult humour aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

I didn't like it. I wanted to kiss guys after I saw it. It's a bad influence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

check out www.capalert.com for all the best in pyscho-christian analysis, critcising references to evolution etc. The kid's movies reviews are usually the best. The South Park movie analysis was also top quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

damien.m wrote:
    I didn't like it. I wanted to kiss guys after I saw it. It's a bad influence.
    Yes but you want to kiss guys after everything and anything biggrin.gif

Yes but you want to kiss guys after everything and anything]

Pot. Kettle. Pink

Getting back on topic. Not sure could I suffer a whole spongebob movie in a cinema full of kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

theCzar wrote:

some people are just unbelievable.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sweet girl 666

ok ppls i just gotta say this now; SPONGEBOB IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i no im like 16 but like hell yeah he is soooooooooo funny like who thought up such a funny cartoon!!!!!!like a snail thats kept as a pet and he talks like a cat but his name is gary!!!!! like geinus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and all u ppl who dont like him:you obv havent lived like cum on every1 likes spongebob!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

ok ...; SPONGEBOB IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i no im like 16 sooooooooo... like ...!!!!!!like ... like ... is gary!!!!! like ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..u ppl ...like cum on every1 likes spongebob!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Take your ritalin today Vicky Pollard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I've cut out the bits that didn't make much sense.

see i ever know how much emoting is too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement