Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIM First Years Discussion Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Alright so which one of ya's made ****e of the new university sign? Come on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Woke up sick today and supposed to have registration this morning to get my student card, pick subjects etc.
    I don't fancy the commute with a dodgy stomach, can I do it later in the week even though scheduled for this morning? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Just a heads up, the second day of orientation is pretty boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

thelad95 wrote: »
    Just a heads up, the second day of orientation is pretty boring.

ALL of orientation is boring :P Except the SU

What are the chances of having roommates who aren't in first year. Because as of right now I have no other roommates yet and the last of orientation begins tomorrow so they'd be here by now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

9bred4 wrote: »
    What are the chances of having roommates who aren't in first year. Because as of right now I have no other roommates yet and the last of orientation begins tomorrow so they'd be here by now?

Living on campus or in a house?

I know anyone who lived in houses in the estates just had random people living with them from any course and any year... on campus didnt seem to have an order but it might do, I'm not sure... also they may come up the first day of college rather than the night before especially if theyre returning to a house theyve lived in the last few years...

On campus is where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CiiaRawr.

Edited

Please only advertise books in the Course Books Wanted/For Sale Thread.

XxMCRxBabyxX

Advertisement