Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience Tralee

Options
  • 03-06-2015 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I am looking for work experience in Tralee area or Cork and kerry area.Does anybody have any ideas?I will outline what I am interested in.

Fishing,Animals,Cycling,Planes,Animals

I am not sure of what I will be doing so anything is accepted.Would Kerry or Cork airport take anyone?Also would Collins Barracks cork take me and what would I be doing?Is a fishing ghillie a good job?

I will be going into t.y next year.I have contacted Holmes vets in Tralee and they said they don't know so I will try to ring next year.I also rang abbey vets tralee and they don't know either.

Thanks,
    MadDog1999

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭NOS3

Hey MadDog!

I'm not able to post links yet but there is a thread in this form about someone wanting to do their work experience in an airport. It is a recent thread.

2 friends of mine took part in a week's work experience in collins Barracks, but this was a TY programme where there was at least 30 TYs from different schools and it was organised through the school. I would try and contact Collins Barracks and they may contact your school and you may be able to apply then. I'm not sure if collins barracks only reserved places for cork students, but it is worth a shot. 

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

I think this is the airport work experience thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057434450

Advertisement