Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Expierence

Options
  • 22-05-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Where did you go for ur work expierence? Did any of u did ur work expierence at Dublin Airport??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Jagoda98x wrote: »
    Where did you go for ur work expierence? Did any of u did ur work expierence at Dublin Airport??

I didn't do my work experience in Dublin airport but it is possible to do as far as I know as I have a friend who spent a week in both Shannon and Cork airports however you will most likely need a connection who is high enough up to get in as he had.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

I was just wondering do you get payed at all for doing work experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

mhiggy09 wrote: »

It depends. Some will pay you and others won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

mhiggy09 wrote: »

As said above it depends. My school notifies the employer before we go on the placement when we are sending them forms to be filled out and insurance certs etc that we are not expected to be paid. However some places will pay you dong be expecting too much the going rate if you do get paid is €100-150 a week some places might give you lunch and stuff as well it depends on where you go.

Advertisement