Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Dundrum meetup

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Any more thoughts on these spins?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

this sunday about 9 might be ok for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

yeah I could do sunday at 9 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sbs2010

I'd be on for this Sunday - 9 sounds ok.

OK. I'll make sure tomorrow and let you's know by evening time. Joe Daly's OK or is it somewhere else in dundrum

• Advertisement

OK. I'll make sure tomorrow and let you's know by evening time. Joe Daly's OK or is it somewhere else in dundrum

Not Joe D's - that'll be swarming with Orwell Wheelers. It's the Ballaly Luas stop - where the road turns in to the VhI Swiftcare Clinic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I should be in also. Any route planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,265 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Hope to make it too.
    BB, all good here getting a cycle in each day. Clocked up just over 10k in the last 12 months. :)

I should be in also. Any route planned?

Dundrum-enniskerry-glencree-featherbeds-cruagh is about 40km.
    I probably won't have much time so that will be OK for me but could probably squeeze in a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

I appear to be coming down with the plague. Might chance a short spin today to see how I get on, but don't think it'd be wise or appreciated to turn up tomorrow and infect you all.

:(

• Advertisement

I'll be there at 9am. Anyone else going

I'll be there at 9am. Anyone else going

I will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Doc07

Lads, may I suggest you don't meet at Joe Daly's and use the Ballally meet point instead. There will be a large group of cyclist leaving from Joe Daly's in waves between 830 as 930 so it might cause a bit of confusion.

Otherwise, went on two of these spins last year before joining a club. Great way to get into group cycling and start pushing yourself up a few hills.

i will be there let me know ballally or joe dalys

Sorry lads - I won't make it.

D3PO wrote: »
    i will be there let me know ballally or joe dalys

Ballaly luas at rockfield pub

Not sure if ye will check this in time,but I won't make the start time.enjoy the spin.looks like a lovely day for it.

looks like i missed you guys got here at 9.10 thanks to my 13 month old who thinks fashionably late is the only way to go 😕 sorry lads have a😬 great spin

• Registered Users Posts: 23,265 ✭✭✭✭ted1

D3PO wrote: »
    looks like i missed you guys got here at 9.10 thanks to my 13 month old who thinks fashionably late is the only way to go 😕 sorry lads have a😬 great spin

Must have just missed out, we left about then.
    Did a good 65km spin, up to enniskerry , glencree, military road, other random hills back down behind Marley Park and back.

I'll Upload it to Strava later.

Same again next week..

Advertisement