Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes: Vengeance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

It's like a game of football said Dr_Teeth....except with skiing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Never got round to playing Tribes1, only got tribes 2 because of all the great talk and fun heard of tribes1,
    I thought tribes 2 was kinda decent nuff of a game. but I would like to see what tribes 3 is like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

WOFN was on hand to provide live coverage of the Tribes: Vengeance press event in San Francisco, CA.

Inside you will see new gameplay footage and live commentary from the designers. Tribes Vengeance press release downloadable video footage click on this link :D

Worth watching!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Yeh it is worth watch, thats why i put it in the first post of the thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

o0ps! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement