Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys need some help..

Options
  • 26-10-2006 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi there,

Im currently in my final year and part of it requires that I create an "alt to ZeldatroN" (basically a 2D zelda clone which was developed soley in C++ using SDL). I have to keep the existing engine but create a distinctly different game using the engine limtations.

What I need is different opinions of what you think the main factors of Zelda are.

Sounds like a simple question but I'm required to have mutliple feedback and I would really like to hear any of your ideas big or small, to see if you have thought of something I have not.

I.e. Interactive characters, tile-based backgrounds, story driven gameplay, quests, top-down view etc.

Thanks for any feedback you give! I'll check back regularly!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum sectioN!

dan

Advertisement