Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: Manilla

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

R1 very close, Edgar probably edged it. This has Frankie UD written all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The odds may have been world's apart but they're dead even so far in my eyes.

Snoozefest so far, probably 2-0 Edgar.

I always find Faber is a very awkward looking fighter, especially his stand-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Maybe a bit biased but it seems to me Conor might have ko'd either one of them by now :pac:

I'm finding this really enthralling myself. Have it 29-28 in favour of Edgar going into round 4 myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

I think Edgar won the first 3 rounds, Faber needs to finish him imo

4-0 Edgar

50-45 Edgar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Snore...how predictable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

very boring fight imo, both guys seem to lack any kind of ko power, not one exciting moment in this for me. No wonder Aldos power has dominated this division for so long but hopefully Conor can change that

xtal191 wrote: »
    50-45 Edgar

Well done you :)

I really enjoyed it. Had it 49-46 on my card. Gave Faber round 2 but only just. Would love to see Edgar/McGregor be it for a title fight or non-title fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

That_Guy wrote: »
    I really enjoyed it.

Me too. It wasn't exactly action packed, but it was interesting to see how two so closely matched fighters would do. It was almost a case of 'first mistake loses'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Thought that fight was a steaming pile of ****e. Both showed up for the payday and neither left with a mark on their face. Neither were willing to go after it. Lost a lot of respect for both fighters.

The press conference is taking forever to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

very much a game of chess in the ME, for me Conor could cause them both a lot of probs standing, so much bigger but the wrestling would be fantastic to see how it panned out.

I was one of those who was shouting MC G should have fought swanson and edger on his way to a credible title shot but after seeing both those fight in recent weeks I've been shut the hell up. Both horrific fights :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

What a pile of crap Faber all talk but just went through the motions didnt change anything really when losing. Wouldn't be worried about eithers standup for McGregor however both would try to wrestle Conor more.

Maybe pile of crap is a bit over meant more Faber inability to change it up, Frankie done what was needed.

Advertisement