Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slimming world help

Options
  • 10-04-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi not sure where this post goes but I have been joined to slimming world 5 and a half months and have lost 24 pounds which isn't a lot in that time frame... I feel I am up and down all the time. I am on two steroid injections a week which I know is interfering with weight loss but does anyone have any advice about this. I follow the plan. I am on the green plan. Thanks any advice is welcome xxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Nearly 2 stone in less than six months? How can you not be pleased with that? I think you should give yourself a big pat on the back. When I lost 2 stone with slimming world it took me almost 7 months, it was one pound a week, that was over 2 years ago and Ive kept it off.

Advertisement