Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do girls think guys should buy them drinks?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Was out at the weekend and a girl starts trying to talk to me at the bar, and after about 3 sentences says 'so are you gonna buy me a drink now'. I said aomething to the effect of you think I should buy you a drink just because you said to?

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Why do women think blokes should fork out for the pleasure of their company after a few seconds of conversation??

Its simple, because were worth it! :p

I think its mainly poor students that pull that stroke on lads as a means to getting free drink. Its quite a bit lame TBH.

If a lad offers me a drink, 9 times out of 10 i refuse (Unless its a friend and i also want to buy them one back) because some lads think that if you accept a drink they have a hold over you for the night and can get quite thick if your not succumbing to their advances! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i used to ask girls to buy me drinks when i was in college
    for this very reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm a girl and I don't think guys should buy girls drinks at all. I don't anyone should feel obliged to buy drinks for anyone just because of something stupid like gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm a girl and I don't think guys should buy girls drinks at all. I don't anyone should feel obliged to buy drinks for anyone just because of something stupid like gender.

its sex not gender

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭JavaBear

Rob_l wrote: »
    I usually buy them water

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I'd give them a free drink outta my tap, all they have to do is pull it themselfs =)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Payment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Beerlao wrote: »
    sure you can have a drink. but first, get on your knees and start jugglin'

See if guys replied like this each time, women would ask less often.

Advertisement