Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky installers wanted

Options
  • 19-10-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I see alot of job adverts for Sky installers all over the country. They are advertising self employed positions with earnings from 625 to 900 per week.
    Anybody know who this company is? I've seen the same advert looking for installers in Cork and mayo so it's not just a local company.
    One would have to provide own van and tools.
    I just wondering what company is offering this and also what company would the guys who drive the sky branded vans be working for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭bulbs2010

I think sierra are the main contractors,?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

bulbs2010 wrote: »
    I think sierra are the main contractors,?

Sierra are the main contractors. The won the contract from some company based in Mullingar some years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

bbability wrote: »
    Sierra are the main contractors. The won the contract from some company based in Mullingar some years back

Finlay communications was the Mullingar company

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

My brother is thinking of doing this. Can anyone shine a light on these jobs? Would love to hear any experiences of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

there is another thread all about this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

steveon wrote: »
    there is another thread all about this!

where?! I searched earlier but not much came up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057331365

someone asking bout what is like working for sierra i.e. sky...

Sky subcontract all the work out to companies such as Sierra and finlays to name a few in the past, all treat people the same and hence cannot hang onto people.

Advertisement