Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OMG

2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

baby_blu wrote: »
    no pets at all

yes i have no pets so i know it was 1 of the neighbours runts

whats your point?

I.. pets... what?

You've lost me.

oh he wont be in ill get some netting on my window, he can go back and die in his owners kitchen

Jesus......this is getting good.

You're a sick puppy Baby Blu!
    i'm not buying the cat theory..
    if a robber breaks into your house they enter a heightened state of concentration and nervousness - the slightest disturbance causes them to lose control of their bowels.. its very common for people to wake up in the morning and come downstairs to find all their stuff gone and steaming piles of poo everywhere.
    i think that's what happened - a thief came to rob you, got disturbed by a friendly cat and shat himself..
    as to how it ended up on the floor, well, any experienced thief will know of this phenomenon, and so they all wear backless trousers..
    case closed.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭baby_blu

Jesus......this is getting good.

You're a sick puppy Baby Blu!

LOL

dont care little runts can go stay in their owners garden dirty feckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Davexirl

hahah This thread has cheered me up:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

At the risk of being serious and helping the OP you can buy catnip it's a spray that cats are allergic to and it will keep them away without killing them, as for burglars just ask the Frog's missus, who I believe is happily married to a Nigerian half her age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

catnip and fish juice is the best repellant for the little blighters.

catnip and fish juice is the best repellant for the little blighters.
    very funny:D

Could you imagine how the mad cat woman from http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055086933 would react to this thread if she was still crawling around. Comical wouldn't be the word!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

maybe you have a classic case of sleep-shitting

• Advertisement

Could you imagine how the mad cat woman from http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055086933 would react to this thread if she was still crawling around. Comical wouldn't be the word!

ha ha ha OMG funniest thing ive ever seen ha, dont feel so bad about the cats now ill just close my window in future:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Phlann wrote: »
    Not to be pedantic, but you didn't really ask any questions that we could answer. I'll answer now, if you like.

Q. Did your neighbours cat do it?

A. I don't know, I wasn't there.
    :D
    its a joke i cant leave my windows open, a bit of rat poison on my window still should do the trick
    :eek:Head on over to Animal and Pet Issues....you'll get the reaction you wanted over there!
    i'm not buying the cat theory..
    if a robber breaks into your house they enter a heightened state of concentration and nervousness - the slightest disturbance causes them to lose control of their bowels.. its very common for people to wake up in the morning and come downstairs to find all their stuff gone and steaming piles of poo everywhere.
    i think that's what happened - a thief came to rob you, got disturbed by a friendly cat and shat himself..
    as to how it ended up on the floor, well, any experienced thief will know of this phenomenon, and so they all wear backless trousers..
    case closed.
    :D:D

Gotta love cats....ingenious little feckers...why poo in a mucky oul garden when you can do it on your cat-hating neighbours spotless kitchen floor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

You can just imagine the individual involved, the cats being a substitute for human interaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭'Ol Jack Chance

anniehoo wrote: »
    :D
    :eek:Head on over to Animal and Pet Issues....you'll get the reaction you wanted over there!
    Gotta love cats....ingenious little feckers...why poo in a mucky oul garden when you can do it on your cat-hating neighbours spotless kitchen floor!

looks like its all over now baby blue:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

ha ha ha OMG funniest thing ive ever seen ha, dont feel so bad about the cats now ill just close my window in future:)

No no no don't do that. Go with your gut and kill the little fecker, thus taking your first step in your career as a serial killer.

Alternatively, given your first reaction was to decide to kill your next door neighbour's beloved little kitty, I think you should probably seek psychiatric help before the voices you hear get out of hand.

'Ol wrote:
    looks like its all over now baby blue:pac:

it isint;)

• Advertisement

Wreck wrote: »
    No no no don't do that. Go with your gut and kill the little fecker, thus taking your first step in your career as a serial killer.

Alternatively, given your first reaction was to decide to kill your next door neighbour's beloved little kitty, I think you should probably seek psychiatric help before the voices you hear get out of hand.

killing it wasnt my first reaction

leaving the **** on my neighbours front door was...

but it passed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

The cat was probably called Fingers McGee and didnt realise what it had done and then took it to feedback and had his account and thread deleted..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

yes i have no pets so i know it was 1 of the neighbours runts
    Could also have been a wild cat of course or some other nocturnal creature...

...probably not though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well it's your own fault for leaving your stupid window open. Your just lucky it was a cat and not a burgular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Your just lucky it was a cat and not a burgular
    ..and if it had been a cat-burglar...
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

flanum wrote: »
    ..and if it had been a cat-burglar...
    :eek:
    Then the cat burgler would have stolen the cat before it could poo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Turd burgler tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Then the cat burgler would have stolen the cat before it could poo.

lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

What a stupid thread and hysterical response from the OP.

Most unlikely a cat shat on your floor.
    Cats are clean animals and dispose of their poo by covering it up.
    If a cat effected an entry, again most unlikely he/she would crimp one out in the middle of a clean floor,cats don't do that,the are careful where they unload for territorial reasons.Under the bed ,in a corner ,on a carpet would be much more likely.
    Only very confident and macho cats with necks like Johnny Adair and scars to match will tonk one out in open spaces and not give a bollix who sees it.

So to progress this further, you are seeking a 10 to 18kg cat,not too well kept,smelling of piss,and carrying a don't fcuk with me attitude.

I wish you luck OP,I know about these things ,you see.

Advertisement