Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think is least deserving of their fame

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Calum Best........ does nothing but yet he's famous..ish

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Kerry Katona
    Jodie Marsh
    Paris Hilton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Katy French. Without soundin cruel: I could imagine The Pope or Ray Darcy or someone gettin so much attention from the papers if they were in hospital, but her?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Pighead wrote: »
    But he is a cnut

agreed. and an idiom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Since when has having your mug in the tabliods been considered as the 'conventional' way of gaining notoriety?

Uhmm since the advent of the mass-media? Ever heard the phrase "there's no such thing as bad publicity?"

• Advertisement

But he is a cnut? Why is it out of hand? Degsy will tell you himself that he's a cnut. Pigheads not trying to rattle anybodies cage here, just partaking in a bit of celebrity chit chat.

Yeah but why's he referring himself into the third person? :confused::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

Whatever you might think of Kerry Katona,don't forget she donated a heap of money to Irish charities after winning I'm a celebrity a few years ago. In fact my daughter was kept alive for five months on a ventilator funded by Kerry at Temple Street hospital so I will always be grateful to her.

On the down side I hate Paris Hilton with a vengeance or maybe it's down pure jealousy. Tara Palmer Tompkinson is high on my list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

But he is a cnut? Why is it out of hand? Degsy will tell you himself that he's a cnut. Pigheads not trying to rattle anybodies cage here, just partaking in a bit of celebrity chit chat.
    No problem at all with that viewpoint. Its cnuts like Degsy coming in with half arsed arguments saying that Winehouse and Doherty don't possess any talent whatsoever that gets Pigheads goat. Anybody who's ever heard Winehouse sing and perform can surely see she possesses talent.(You maightn't like the skanky bitch but she's definitely talented)
    Careful now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Thats fair enough and I agree with you to some extent, however you can't disregard the fame they has courted for their music as unconventional. Since when has having your mug in the tabliods been considered as the 'conventional' way of gaining notoriety?
    My main beef was with Degsy, only because his reason for calling them 'talentless' and Amy '****ehouse' because he didn't know anybody familiar with their music. And then imply that their fans might be deluded in some way, with a paticular fondness of the word 'halfwit'. I suppose it must take one to reckognise one.

I suppose deluded was the wrong word to use,stupid would be a better description.I mean,who in thier right mind would pay what,50 quid,to see a skagged-out,toothless skank like amy Shiitehouse slur and mumble her way through a crappy song she cant even remember the words to?Imagine the stupididty of paying to hear songs about drug use,sung by a drug user who either doesnt bother to turn up on time or is so whacked out of it she's incapable of singing the song.She doesnt have any respect for her "fans",she's taking thier hard-earned money and she's laughing all the way to the drug dealer.I wonder would these idiots give a junkie in grafton st 50 quid to murder a song?I doubt it..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i was gonna say katy french but its kinda moot now. though the ****e thats going on now in the media is ridiculous

brenda gilsons another one. she's not even attractive

brenden o connor. i mean WTF is he for anyway. god damn rent a hack.

anyone on "the panel"

any Irish "celebrity" cook.

and some twat called gavin lamb something.

just out of interest who the hell decides which of these ****ers are going to be inflicted upon us? none of em seem actually famous for anything. gilson i can excuse as its actually her job but who the ****ing hell are these "socialites"?

methinks daddy owns a newspaper or two :)

• Advertisement

just out of interest who the hell decides which of these ****ers are going to be inflicted upon us?

Sunday independent.

ANY bastard who has gotten "famous" as a result of a reality show..especially big brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Degsy wrote: »
    ANY bastard who has gotten "famous" as a result of a reality show..especially big brother!

Oh yeah - people like Chantelle, Jade Goody etc

I would also like to add Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Amy Winehouse, and all of the irish promotional models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Paris Hilton!

Just go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

I'm sorry, why does Pete Doherty not deserve his fame? Because he is a drug addict? Same with Amy Winehouse. They are both enormously talented people, and are both widely recognised as such. So for people to lump them in with talentless, pointless celebrities like Paris Hilton or Kerry Katona is just idiotic in my opinion

i saw pete doherty live and it was the most pitiful excuse for a singer ive ever seen and he's a complete waste of a life!!!

i also cant stand kerry katona although she was in a semi successful band so i dunno???she doesnt deserve to have children anyway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Jade Goody, Sophie Anderton, Victoria Beckam, Jonathon Ross

oh and Sharon Osbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Abi Titmuss

Rebecca Loos
    Though she gets owned here..http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSYDWsuz9g
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Quality wrote: »
    Abi Titmuss

Nonsense. She's good looking!

This thread should reserved for people who are hideous to look and painful to listen to. Jade Goodyear and Kerry Katona spring to mind.

Pigman II wrote: »

This thread should reserved for people who are hideous to look and painful to listen to. Jade Goodyear and Kerry Katona spring to mind.

Abi "Smalleyes McCellulite" Titmus is goodlooking?YOu need to get out more,friend.

• Advertisement

I forgot your little black book is limited to supermodels only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Shes a dope and famous for what? being the girlfriend of a coke head? Getting her tits out? Having 3somes? There is more talent working behind the counter in the €2 store...

I forgot your little black book is limited to supermodels only.

I feckin hate supermodels,i'd have better people than abi titmuss cleaning my office.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

SANTA

he only works one night a year AND he has slaves or elves or whatever...

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Ballerina wrote: »
    SANTA

HAHA!!:D

Ballerina wrote: »
    SANTA

Thats his username at christmas the rest of the time he's SATAN!

Degsy wrote: »
    I feckin hate supermodels,i'd have better people than abi titmuss cleaning my office.

Give us an example of what you consider a good looking burd.

Give us an example of what you consider a good looking burd.

Knock yourself out
    Shakira_2897d4fh.jpg

Anyone who became "famous" originally for f*cking someone or being in a relationship with someone "famous"-

Paris Hilton, Katy French (did she not gain notoriety originally for a failed relationship?), any WAGs, Rebecca Loos.

Anybody who became "famous" from reality TV shows like Big Brother (shows like X-factor and Pop/American Idol are different, as they had to have some amount of talent to succeed)

Anyone who is "famous" for being rich and spoilt - Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

That fcuking knob that was with Britney Spears, K-Fed. I hate him.

Advertisement