Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid things your family have done

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Right.

Go enjoy the sun Napper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

That's a great story, basically you're telling us that your family are a shower of dangerous, irresponsible spastics. I wonder how your post reads to someone whose life/family has been destroyed by gob****es such as your lot. This is why I hate this ****ing country.

Jesus relax will ya? You hate this country because of a few mistakes some strangers family did?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

stoeger wrote: »
    My old fella got up on a Sunday morning with a big hagover and drove to the shop
    In his 309 and comes back in a 325i
    Bmw sits down to read the paper and shop owners at the door looking for his car back

Lucky he as sound

He left in a Peugeot and came back in a BMW?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

That's a great story, basically you're telling us that your family are a shower of dangerous, irresponsible spastics. I wonder how your post reads to someone whose life/family has been destroyed by gob****es such as your lot. This is why I hate this ****ing country.

You need to find your Happy Place and go there now. Aer Lingus do deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

IM0 wrote: »
    if it isnt banned any more then 'yore ma' but if it is, then 'your mother'

it was worth it

You ruined it by dragging it out trying not to get an infraction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Though very not proud and very against it in later years my Dad like most men at the time used to drink drive a lot.

One time he somehow managed to get all four wheels of the car off the ground with the car sitting on a barrell. He has no idea how it got on there, nor does he have any idea how it got off. He was in work the next morning (bus driver which probably makes it worse) and a few friends went and got it back for him.

He personally stopped when a Garda pulled him over, saw he was wearing his uniform, told him to park the car in a nearby car park and get a taxi home, if he tried to get back in the car he'd arrest him. Think he realised what it could have cost him and never did it again.

For what it's worth, also would like to point out that in 40+ years of driving he never had an accident and that's including when he was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Rasheed wrote: »
    Jesus relax will ya? You hate this country because of a few mistakes some strangers family did?

I hate this country because I'm forever hearing of this type of asshattery going on. ****ing place is infested with retards and what's worse is that it's all seen as a big joke.

Telling me to relax, go out in the sun etc. That's exactly the kind of "ah sure it's grand" horse**** that has the country in the toilet.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I hate this country because I'm forever hearing of this type of asshattery going on. ****ing place is infested with retards and what's worse is that it's all seen as a big joke.

Telling me to relax, go out in the sun etc. That's exactly the kind of "ah sure it's grand" horse**** that has the country in the toilet.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :-D

Ah I didn't mean to be patronising but don't be getting upset about what a few eejits do (no offence to the OP, my own lovely family have done many memorable fcuk ups).

As regards the drink driving, there's no secret that it was rife in years gone by. When we were children in the 90s going to club matches in the county, we stopped in every town, village, country pub on the way home. Then landed back to the local town and were there until closing and everyone drove home. Everybody did it, it was normal at the time. Thankfully it had been tackled and now it's now taboo to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭knotknowbody

Nolimits wrote: »

One time he somehow managed to get all four wheels of the car off the ground with the car sitting on a barrell. He has no idea how it got on there

in 40+ years of driving he never had an accident and that's including when he was working.

The above two parts of your post directly contradict each other if all four wheels were off the ground and he does not know how then he most likely had an accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Looked out the window to see a huge hole in the pier. Mam shakily opens the door a minute later, white as a sheet. She had meant to put her foot on the brake but put it on the accelerator instead. She then proceeded to give out to my sister and myself and tried to blame us for putting her under pressure even though we weren't in the car with her.

It'd be worse if it was the other type of pier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

3rdDegree wrote: »
    He left in a Peugeot and came back in a BMW?

YA it happend around 15 years ago two cars were same colour very funny story

Advertisement