Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BROTHER ALERT !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    So then, no, you're not going to explain how the Lisbon Treaty will lead to everyone being mircochipped.
    One of the goals of this forthcoming "Big Brother" NWO is to give every man woman and child on the planet a micro chipped Id card, of course these will be lost, stolen or misused. The obvious solution would be the Verichip. Sorted. :)
    or how we would lose our neutrality like you claimed. Nor shown any evidence or reason to believe the vote was rigged were it was passed like you claim
    The European Constitution (Lisbon) vote was rigged in France and the Netherlands. It was rejected by the people at Nice 2005 and later slipped through Parliament in a totally undemocratic manner. Same in the UK after it was promised in Gordon Browns election manifesto.

The fact that the Irish have rejected it and it is still being forced down our throths until we submit is another example of something that is totally undemocratic..

I never said we would loose our neutrality, in fact I stated in an earlier post that if a EU war broke out Ireland would hold its neutrality. Our neutrality to any forthcoming totalitarian law and Order will of course be at stake should this poisonous document be ratified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Diogenes wrote: »
    Newly developed IT system.

US intelligence agency is spy development shocker!

Would you be happier if they had guns?

Seriously what's your point?

That I thought they were interesting developments in the vein of the purpose of this thread.

so what exactly is your point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

That I thought they were interesting developments in the vein of the purpose of this thread.

These are three technological non sequiturs.
    so what exactly is your point?

How these relate to RtdH hyperventilating over a big brother NWO?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

One of the goals of this forthcoming "Big Brother" NWO is to give every man woman and child on the planet a micro chipped Id card, of course these will be lost, stolen or misused. The obvious solution would be the Verichip. Sorted. :)
    So where in the Lisbon treaty does it say that or even allows it?

The European Constitution (Lisbon) vote was rigged in France and the Netherlands. It was rejected by the people at Nice 2005 and later slipped through Parliament in a totally undemocratic manner. Same in the UK after it was promised in Gordon Browns election manifesto.
    The Nice treaty isn't the Lisbon treaty they are completely different documents.
    This promise wasn't in Gordon Browns election manifesto. Also it was refering to the European Constitution.
    You are yet to say whether the Lisbon treaty legally requires a referendum in england

I never said we would loose our neutrality, in fact I stated in an earlier post that if a EU war broke out Ireland would hold its neutrality. Our neutrality to any forthcoming totalitarian law and Order will of course be at stake should this poisonous document be ratified.
    So what part of the Lisbon treaty allows a law that get rid of our neutrality?
    Or are you just assume there is like you usually do?

Maybe passing the Lisbon treaty will let europe pass a law making us eat babies?

So where in the Lisbon treaty does it say that or even allows it? ?
    :rolleyes:

The Nice treaty isn't the Lisbon treaty they are completely different documents.
    The Lisbon document superseded all previous European treaty documents bar the the Euratom treaty
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaties_of_the_European_Union

This promise wasn't in Gordon Browns election manifesto. Also it was referring to the European Constitution.
    You are yet to say whether the Lisbon treaty legally requires a referendum in england
    Unfortunately the UK's Constitution was not as watertight as Ireland's and is was slipped in the back door contrary to an election promise

So what part of the Lisbon treaty allows a law that get rid of our neutrality?
    Again care to read my post. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:
    Wow that's a thoroughly convincing argument. The knowledge you display of the Lisbon treaty is dazzling.

The Lisbon document superseded all previous European treaty documents bar the the Euratom treaty
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatie...European_Union
    This is getting pretty ridiculous. Are you going to back up anything you say?
    Unfortunately the UK's Constitution was not as watertight as Ireland's and is was slipped in the back door contrary to an election promise
    So, no a referendum is not legally required by law in the UK? Amazing how I had to ask that question three times before you'd give an answer. The election promise was about the EU constitution not the Lisbon Treaty.
    Again care to read my post. :rolleyes:
    My question still stands.
    you said
    Our neutrality to any forthcoming totalitarian law and Order will of course be at stake should this poisonous document be ratified.
    Where exactly in the Lisbon treaty is that allowed?

So, no a referendum is not legally required by law in the UK? The election promise was about the EU constitution not the Lisbon Treaty.

My question still stands.
    you said Where exactly in the Lisbon treaty is that allowed?

Ill rephrase my sentence in simple terms so that you can understand.
    RTTH wrote:
    Our neutrality to any forthcoming totalitarian law and Order will of course be at stake should this poisonous document be ratified.

I will make it simple for you.
    "We may have to obide by totalitarian law and order from the EU parliment should this poisonous document be ratified".

I already said we getting a taste of this before any document is signed. if you even bother to read this thread or the papers. http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/big-brother-plan-will-push-up-flight-costs-1542263.html

Anyway as I said before this is off topic and I have already started another thread on the subject.

Ill rephrase my sentence in simple terms so that you can understand.
    We may have to obide by totalitarian law and order from the EU parliment should the Lisbon treaty be ratified.

We are already getting a taste of this already even before this deal is signed. if you bothered to read this thread. http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/big-brother-plan-will-push-up-flight-costs-1542263.html

Anyway as I said before this is off topic and I have already started another thread on the subject.
    That link has nothing to do with the Lisbon Treaty. Yet again instead of actually address any crictical inquiry of your claims drop in a few red herrings.
    So I'll take that as a no for my question about you backing anything up.

But answer this: have you or have you not read the entirety of the Lisbon Treaty and made a serious attempt to understand it?
    I'll consider you ignoring this question a no.

That link has nothing to do with the Lisbon Treaty.
    :rolleyes: Dawh,

I gave it just as example to the type of totalitarian law and order that one can expect to come out of the European Parliment and this is before any agreement is signed.

BIG BROTHER ALERT !!!

UK Cops to be issued with 20,000 stun guns. These non lethal weapons will be the perfect tool for quelling civil unrest during this upcoming "New World Order"

If you are business minded, invest in shares from the US manufacturer Tazer INC. as their shares are set to boom as hundreds of police forces from around the globe will follow suit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7745137.stm

http://www.tazers.com/

• Advertisement

So we can take it then that you have not read the Lisbon treaty?

UK Cops to be issued with 20,000 stun guns. These non lethal weapons will be the perfect tool for quelling civil unrest during this upcoming "New World Order"

If you are business minded, invest in shares from the US manufacturer Tazer INC. as their shares are set to boom as hundreds of police forces from around the globe will follow suit.

Stun guns aren't used for civil unrest, they have hoses and tear gas.
    But you're right police should only have lethal firearms or archaic clubs to defend themselves.

Stun guns aren't used for civil unrest, they have hoses and tear gas.
    A cop would use his fist if he had to, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

So would I

So then why is it a bad thing to give them something safer, less violent and more effective than a fist?
    Or is it just the usual everything the government does is a conspiracy?

Any comment on the fact you haven't read the Lisbon treaty?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Any comment on the fact you haven't read the Lisbon treaty?

Don't even bother, I asked the exact same thing in the lisbon treaty thread. He knows he can't reference any part of it so he'll just ignore you.

BIG BROTHER ALERT !!!

Opphs! Doubts now emerge as to whether this will occur
    it emerged a senior cabinet minister expressed reservations about extending the use of Tasers when working at the Home Office.

Gosh darn illuminati can't get decent lackies these days.

And it turns out police unions are opposed to the measure. Eh! Whats that about, you used to get a better class of jackbooted thug in the old days.

Big Brother marches er, ever backward?

Don't even bother, I asked the exact same thing in the lisbon treaty thread. He knows he can't reference any part of it so he'll just ignore you.
    Gasp and shock!
    You mean he's jumping to conclusions about the Lisbon Treaty without actually trying to understand it?
    Democracy in action!

Opphs!

Gosh darn illuminati can't get decent lackies these days.

And it turns out police unions are opposed to the measure. Eh! Whats that about, you used to get a better class of jackbooted thug in the old days.

Big Brother marches er, ever backward?
    They will get pepper spray instead. :D

They will get pepper spray instead. :D

They already have since 2001 :rolleyes:

They already have since 2001 :rolleyes:
    Im slow today. ;)

• Advertisement

Im slow today. ;)

The forum charter forbids me from making the obvious joke.

The forum charter forbids me from making the obvious joke.

It forum charter also forbids posting derogatory and condesending suggestion

417.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

It forum charter also forbids posting derogatory and condesending suggestion

417.gif

Is this about you or am I misunderstanding?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

no Meglome, this is about Diogeness Takin the piss regards the charter and its position on Personal abuse.

ie he will probably respond
    " Show me where it says specificaly in the charter that posting cartoons from Fr Ted is against the rules?" or some such sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

no Meglome, this is about Diogeness Takin the piss regards the charter and its position on Personal abuse.

ie he will probably respond
    " Show me where it says specificaly in the charter that posting cartoons from Fr Ted is against the rules?" or some such sh1te

I have to be honest I was talking the piss myself. I kinda think that rtdh is is paranoid fantasy land on quite a lot of stuff, actually almost everything. And as far as I recall I posted that specific image first some months ago so I can't really say anything.

yeah I remeber that Meglome, but A the context of the post was different and B I wasnt a Mod

Think you should all get over it, only a poxy cartoon. If you're offended by it you seriously need to look at yourself.

I'm not offended by the Cartoon, I'm ofended by the poster of the cartoons disregard for the Charter and the rules

I'm not offended by the Cartoon, I'm ofended by the poster of the cartoons disregard for the Charter and the rules

You're offended by the disregard for the charter of an online forum? Mustn't take much then.

• Advertisement

Yet you'll condemn the character of the entire jewish racial group.

It's irony on a base level but I like.

Mahatma, you're basically saying that it's acceptable for you to make a derogatory and racist comment about the entire jewish racial group, but it's unacceptable to post a gif that makes a mockery of someone's paradoxical views.

Look its Irony on a base level but I like it.

Advertisement