Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Barack Obama be Antichrist?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Mysterious - don't argue with a moderator in-thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Bonkey I agree with with him, I have no issue in anything 6th said. Therefore I'm not arguing with anyone.If you read my post, it wlll show that.

Let me reprhase myself.

Stop answering back in-thread when a moderator tells you to do something.

If you have an issue with what you're told, then read the charter for instructions on what to do about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

mysterious wrote: »
    Anti christ

Christ figure

Is polarisation.
    Polarisation is a form of control. It's how entities (not going into on this thread) control humanity.

The Elites do this in many ways too.
    You are good and you are evil
    God is good, Satan is bad,
    Muslim, Christian
    black white...

Yet they keep writing this bull**** story, since the bloody Annukai set foot on my soil:mad: our soul I mean.

Humanity is not meant to have a christ/anti christ figure.

The only reason it does
    It because there are deliberate interference.
    1. beings good and evil interfering
    2. An alien evil race, manipulating by polarisation, divide
    3. Or races using these games to observe;)

I blame polar bears, although they're not as bad as bi-polar bears.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Woger, there is a humor forum ..... but they have standards so I wont give you a link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

6th wrote: »
    Woger, there is a humor forum ..... but they have standards so I wont give you a link.

Who needs humor?

This is something I've serioiusly delved into, Here is my thoughts and beliefs on this.

Throughout recorded history and civilisation as we know it (society still knows very little of what really went on in the last 35,000 years IMO)

Ever since the Summurians and The bible, polarisation and power has taken its toll.

Good vs evil
    Black - white
    Rich - poor
    King - Slave
    Christ - Anti Christ
    Islam vs Christianity
    Lucifer vs Yaweh (whether you believe this or not, whether your religous or not) I suggest all of you to research the story of Lucifer. It's interesting, even if the alien races made up the bible and gave us this as poo. But the polarisation again is very interesting. It actually explains alot of what Humanity is cot up in now.

My point is, the only way, power and these entities, call them Reptilians, Bush, Bliderburg, Royal family, US government, the Bankers and now the Obama crew.

They all have the same thing in common, they use divide and fear method.
    They are bad, we are good. East bad, West good. The axis of evil and the "saviour America" cough.

It's something humanity still hasesn't got to grips with. In my view it's the greatest deception we have to deal with on this planet. EVERY HUMAN is 50% good and 50% bad. The important pont, every human has this. There is inbalance in the world obviously so the finger pointing goes around and around.

If we can put this Antichrist and christ nonsense behind us. It will be the first step to intergrate ourselves as human beings. It will be the first realisation that we are not to saved or to be destroyed. We are responsible for own race. We do not need religion, a messiah, a "god"

Because you are god.

It's very deep topic, but I hope you all can make some sense of my intial point. Thats all.

A friend send me this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3sLzf2HY4

DesteniProductions, go to this link, this will help you all of what your current reality is.

Christ supposedly saves you, from this hell
    Lucifer supposedly sends you to hell

Yet both are angels cough of the same morning star, eh ironic. (others beings)
    This anti christ, Christ bandwagon,

Is preventing you from being saved, if you really look at it, it's actually telling you that you don't need to face you, cus christ will save you. Lucifer reminds you that you need to be saved. Yet there are stil no winners.

So the idea of Obama being anti christ and christ, means he could be both in some way in his representation. We really have to get off this idea of one man saving/destroying this race.

We are responsible for own reality. It's very important we learn this now,and not repeat the mistakes of our ancestors. Humanity can evolve far greater if we do.

You have been living on a chessboard, all our souls made the decision to come here by divine reason. We have to face ourselves with all self honestly. No matter what bridges you build or burn, or how much hate and love you have. No matter how much evil and good is within you.

You as a human being, is you respresenting you. It's you facing you. It's you accepting you. It's you challenging this physical world, so you will learn and become more self honest/aware.

The good vs Evil, was given to you by the higher counciousness, all beings go through it in their own way on their own worlds. I believe we were given this from visitors. The adam and eve story. To create the confict and diversity today. None of us are facing ourselves as a result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

In honor of Barack Obama’s 100th day in office, an artist has painted what is just one more rendering of Obama as Jesus Christ complete with crown of thorns. ‘The Truth’ will be unveiled on April 29th in Union Square in New York City.

No, it’s not some clever blogger’s photoshop or cartoon. It’s a real painting by artist Michael D’Antuono and it’s called ‘The Truth’ in honor of Barack Obama’s first 100 days in office.

The acrylic painting depicts The One appearing much like Jesus Christ on the Cross with a crown of thorns on his head. He is opening the curtain (much like biblical symbolism of ‘the curtain ripping’ at the crucifixion) revealing the Presidential Seal.

The popular artist, insists he isn’t claiming The One is Messiah, but only inviting ‘individual interpretations’ of his painting. And he generally paints non-political subjects, but felt the need to make a statement.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=96138

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

In honor of Barack Obama’s 100th day in office, an artist has painted what is just one more rendering of Obama as Jesus Christ complete with crown of thorns. ‘The Truth’ will be unveiled on April 29th in Union Square in New York City.

No, it’s not some clever blogger’s photoshop or cartoon. It’s a real painting by artist Michael D’Antuono and it’s called ‘The Truth’ in honor of Barack Obama’s first 100 days in office.

The acrylic painting depicts The One appearing much like Jesus Christ on the Cross with a crown of thorns on his head. He is opening the curtain (much like biblical symbolism of ‘the curtain ripping’ at the crucifixion) revealing the Presidential Seal.

The popular artist, insists he isn’t claiming The One is Messiah, but only inviting ‘individual interpretations’ of his painting. And he generally paints non-political subjects, but felt the need to make a statement.

That proves it then.
    Soon he'll be healing the sick, curing the blind or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

mysterious wrote: »
    My point is, the only way, power and these entities, call them Reptilians, Bush, Bliderburg, Royal family, US government, the Bankers and now the Obama crew.

They all have the same thing in common, they use divide and fear method.
    They are bad, we are good. East bad, West good. The axis of evil and the "saviour America" cough.

Governments are bad, media are bad, world leaders are bad, they poison or water, enslave our people. CT'ers are good, we have hold the truth and the salvation.

Just answer a simple question with a "yes" or a "no". Do you not see how the same can be applied to both sides?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    That proves it then.
    Soon he'll be healing the sick, curing the blind or whatever.
    He has started that already with vaccination programmes. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

He has started that already with vaccination programmes. :P

Except those programs where around for years before Obama.
    Oh and unlike magic they actually work.

Governments are bad, media are bad, world leaders are bad, they poison or water, enslave our people. CT'ers are good, we have hold the truth and the salvation.

Just answer a simple question with a "yes" or a "no". Do you not see how the same can be applied to both sides?

I don't see things in black and white.

I'm not a conspiracy theorists ;)

None of you have enough knowledge or judgment of me to say so.

My mind doesn't think black and white. Thats humanity getting cot up, right and wrong. I've gone waaaaaay past that nonsense.:)

It only reaches to conflict, as I've already witnessed on this thread,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Governments are bad, media are bad, world leaders are bad, they poison or water, enslave our people. CT'ers are good, we ... hold the truth and the salvation.

I'm cutting across here but its a definite no from me.

to swap them around becomes:

CT'ers are bad, CT'ers are bad, CT'ers are bad ,CT'ers poison or water, enslave our people

Governments are good, media ... hold the truth and the salvation.

???

I thnk I can see what you are getting at with the tunnel vison thing but to say they are different sides of the same coin makes no sense to me.

Run to the hills, Hes not a messiah or antichrist.

That is the greatest fairytalye humanity has lived off of.

Jesus maybe a greet soul, great person and a legend
    Lucifer may was all that, and all that jazz. It's a story.

The ideaology of Chirst cant live out without anti Christ. If there is no christ there is no pont of an anti christ and vice versa

We are here to face ourselves and save ourselves.

From very objective logical point of view, regardless if your reilgious or not. This idealogy can be fantasized for another 2000 years for this nonsense. I believe we man and the false gods created this delusion to make us more dependant on outside forces in the cosmos.

We are here to face ourselves.

Obama is not going to crush you, He is not going to save you. he is not the christ/Anti christ.

You can crush yourself, You can save yourself, Your not anti christ/Christ.

You are a spiritual being living on this earth to experience you in this physical world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

room18 wrote: »
    He is not the Antichrist
    "He's a very naughty boy!"

OK - this thread seems to have run its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement