Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 - "This is not the smoking gun it is the loaded gun"

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    I will leave it to others to diccuss these topics, it's getting pointless for me, been treated and subjected to false accusations, and I have been gone all evening.
    You mean false accusations like this:
    nice try with the slyness and deciete there Meglome.
    If you have seen it, report me or prove it, otherwise it's just blackmail and dilberate intention to create a stressful environment for other's, especially those innocent and drive it off topic.
    So if you can stop that, then I will be able to dicuss this topic further. I don't respect this or feel I should in my right mind dicuss topics as Adults, when some of you are not showing your ownself respect yet throwing such claims thats showing hypocrisy.
    And by discuss it like adults you mean throw around ridiculuos claim without a scrap of evidence to back them up?
    You don't seem to be doing anything else.
    I did debunk your first argument, on your stances that the government's record wouldn't show that it's possible they could pull of a 9/11.
    No you didn't.
    You believe that JFK is a forgone conclusion. Maybe you can show evidence that the US government was involved?

King mob, I did not edit that topic, That is what I sad, thats what I typed. I fail to see whats your point, in claiming I didn't post it as it is.

I will quote it, I hope the mods are watching, cus this is basically saying I'm a liar.

And your blatantly saying I'm lying.
    Oh really?

Lets have a look at that then.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59968472&postcount=76
    Last edited by mysterious; Today at 16:21.
    So did you or did you not edit it?

Well?
    Just going to ignore this then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I didn't call people names and I'm not directing insults at anyone, nice try with the slyness and deciete there Meglome.

Cool my mistake. I thought you'd been warned and banned for doing just that. What were you warned and banned for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok lads, any more off topic posting will result in a straight out ban. This is a the only warning you'll get and as you know you've no come back if you continue after this point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

King Mob wrote: »
    Oh really?

Lets have a look at that then.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59968472&postcount=76

So did you or did you not edit it?

And edited ten minutes later, no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

No I didn't
    I'll ask again, Why are you still avoiding this point.

Posting as mod

You asked originally why he left out that part of your post in his response, and he (accurately) pointed out that you edited it in while he was already writing his response.

If you'd like to ask that he now address the point, then thats fine...but its unfair to suggest that he's "still avoiding it" when you added it to your post some 10 minutes after you originally posted.

I would also point out that it is every poster's right to choose what to reply to. If King Mob chooses not to address the point, then I would strongly advise against badgering him on the point.

Please note : as a mod I get to see the differences between edited version(s).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

bonkey wrote: »
    Posting as mod

You asked originally why he left out that part of your post in his response, and he (accurately) pointed out that you edited it in while he was already writing his response.

If you'd like to ask that he now address the point, then thats fine...but its unfair to suggest that he's "still avoiding it" when you added it to your post some 10 minutes after you originally posted.

I would also point out that it is every poster's right to choose what to reply to. If King Mob chooses not to address the point, then I would strongly advise against badgering him on the point.

Please note : as a mod I get to see the differences between edited version(s).

Yes And the ponit I asked him on was not edited, I corrected spelling errors and what not. I'm specifically asking about the point and question I made.

He's avoiding it, by accusing me of changing it, If I was to post it again, I'd still say the same point. INfact I've said this specific point on two threads.

I don't care if he avoids it, all he had to do was admit, rather than bascially making silly assumptions "oh you edited, so I'm not replying"

It's funny no one posts on the 911 threads anymore. I can see why.

Maybe because all of the CT bandwagoners have realised that they have been had, and that Mr. Avery is sunning himself next to a swimming pool thanks to the futile efforts of countless millions of strangers?

Maybe because all of the CT bandwagoners have realised that they have been had, and that Mr. Avery is sunning himself next to a swimming pool thanks to the futile efforts of countless millions of strangers?

No... its responses like that, shows the reason, of this word, let me guess

So not worth it:rolleyes:

I'd rather see the bigger picture, than sitting here pointing fingers, getting abuse thrown at me, redeculed and insulted.

It's embarressing.

Dicernment is the only way, not logic and not intuition, but both. The fused brain. The brain of a genius, can figure reality.

I understand why the sun worshippers created this, with fear and control for dominance. They create your world. Enough for everyone to still fight over who did it 7 years later.

This is why I couldn't be bothered to fight over these events.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

No... its responses like that, shows the reason, of this word, let me guess

So not worth it:rolleyes:

I'd rather see the bigger picture, than sitting here pointing fingers, getting abuse thrown at me, redeculed and insulted.

It's embarressing.

Dicernment is the only way, not logic and not intuition, but both. The fused brain. The brain of a genius, can figure reality.

I understand why the sun worshippers created this, with fear and control for dominance. They create your world. Enough for everyone to still fight over who did it 7 years later.

This is why I couldn't be bothered to fight over these events.

mate no harm. but I was there that day. watched in horror, from battery park, as my mate Sean died. A really nice fella who had just sorted his life out , had it all to live for. An Irish carpenter who was never found after working in tower 2. The horror watching all those poor people die at one time was something I will never forget. The smell of burning for weeks after, the real tears of NYers on the F train home. The somber shocking form of everyone. Covered in dust .

to read this BS and petty arguments from people who think they know everything makes me sad as hell. You know nothing of it buddy. And hope you never do.

the US did not inflict such a crime on there own people. That would be ridiculous.

how could they do such a thing to there own ..?? Ridiculous.

gsxr1 wrote: »
    mate no harm. but I was there that day. watched in horror, from battery park, as my mate Sean died. A really nice fella who had just sorted his life out , had it all to live for. An Irish carpenter who was never found after working in tower 2. The horror watching all those poor people die at one time was something I will never forget. The smell of burning for weeks after, the real tears of NYers on the F train home. The somber shocking form of everyone. Covered in dust .

to read this BS and petty arguments from people who think they know everything makes me sad as hell. You know nothing of it buddy. And hope you never do.

how could they do such a thing to there own ..?? Ridiculous.

You were there that day, Why rub your nose down at me personally. i'm entitled to my view, your entitled to yours. I could also pose the argument.

I think it's redicoulous that 19 hijackers blew themselves up if even thats true, that the American government intellegences knew nothing, yeahhh sure.... I'd say the same as you, it's redicolous.

Please don't insult my intellegence, I haven't disrespected your views. I would wish you'd to be as civil as I am. I was there too, shortly after the attacks, I visited the site, I have friends who were involved, again don't preach ignorance or belittle my experiences. Its not mannerly at all.

And may I add out of respect, sorry about what you witnessed that day and the trauma it may have caused you, but please don't blackmail me and subject me to be responsible for other peoples ill actions here or elsewhere or that other people argue over this, not my problem.. I'm just as shocked as you were.

I'm disgusted to be honest.

the US did not inflict such a crime on there own people. That would be ridiculous.

And what if it's proven to be true?
    Would the horror hit home?

We live in a crazy world get used to that fact. Money dictates over life, and yes even American lives. Remember your government send your men over to die in organised warfare. Your country cause genocide in nations all over the world. Your country has created the biggest tyrannys that ever lived. They are still creating them. They lie to you all the time. They make up stuff to get you into wars, They used 9/11 has an excuse for these wars. They used this as propaganda. They Lied about Iraq. They killed a million people in Iraq. They are now creating another full scale war where 17,000 people are sent over to die, in yet another oil/gas pipleline deal to pump oil all around the casprian sea and surrounding neighbours to keep the Russians out etc.

FOR THE MONEY.

They don't care about US americans, or Iraqs.

BLOOD MONEY.........

You were there that day, Why rub your nose down at me personally.

DOn't insult my intelligence, I was there too, shortly after the attacks, I visited the site, I have friends who were involved, again don't preach ignorance or belittle my experiences.

And may I add out of respect, sorry about what you witnessed that day, but please don't blackmail me and subject me to be responsible for other peoples ill actions here or elsewhere or that other people argue over this, not my problem..

I'm disgusted to be honest.

And what if it's proven to be true?
    Would the horror hit home?

We live in a crazy world get used to that fact.

It was no insult.
    I have no doubt that you may well be intelligent.

If you lived there as a NYer and not a tourist you may feel different.
    There was a different attitude among the normal people of the city. There was an unreal feeling of union. You where obviously not a resident there. Or where you? I have not been blackmailing ya man?

Its was not of conspiracy. It sounds (to myself) to far fetched . I could never believe such a thing. Was there not public admissions by Muslim groups claiming responsibility? I know for one thing. the Muslim taxi drivers office near my Brooklyn apt , they where celebrating that day. I seen them.

I remember the Bush visit at NY soon after. He stood with the NYFD. He was visibly distressed (as was everyone) . I very much doubt that he would ever do something like that to his own people .

I have to admit I was caught up in the whole pro usa media report on the aftermath. Mainly from Howard Stern .

I do get the feeling that you have extracted the human lose out of your clinical debate. Cant help what I feel.

I do apoligise if this disgusts you. I have no intentions to offend.
    I just wish to add my real time experience .

your reply changed as I was writing back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I think it's redicoulous that 19 hijackers blew themselves up if even thats true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack

What do you mean "even if thats true" ? If it's true, whether or not it's ridiculous is totally irrelevant.

Mysterious, oh mysterious. A genius without parallel!

Why?

Er, because he says so...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Your country has created the biggest tyrannys that ever lived. They are still creating them.

Oh christ, even aside from the rest of the stuff in the post this is patently ridiculous. The biggest Tyranny? Ever hear of Vlad the Impaler? Or Pol Pot? It's statements like this that are the reason no one takes 9/11 truthers seriously. Have some facts to back up your statements, please.

Yes And the ponit I asked him on was not edited,

I told you I could see the original versions and that you added it in.

I'm not sure how to take this response other than an accusation that I'm lying when I said you added it in.

Either I'm telling the truth that I can see the content of previous versions and that I can see you added the content after the original post, or I am lying.

Are you accusing me of lying, mysterious?

bonkey wrote: »
    I told you I could see the original versions and that you added it in.

I'm not sure how to take this response other than an accusation that I'm lying when I said you added it in.

Either I'm telling the truth that I can see the content of previous versions and that I can see you added the content after the original post, or I am lying.

Are you accusing me of lying, mysterious?

As A mod wouldn't you love me to be in that position to challenge you.

Thankfully no, Infact my question always was and still is, why King mob avoided my question, even still.

It's an excuse,

To make myself clear, believe what you want, believe anything you want after this point. This is just getting low of the lowest.
    To be really really clear, I don't care if he doesn't answer me, he just should say so, rather than calling me a liar. I've edited my post I never questioned that, I but my question I posed to him still remains the same, yesterday, tommororow, Wednesday and even on ther other thread I asked him

So someone is making up alot of nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

Oh and thermite is a chemical reaction not a an explosive.

Other than those three points you're ontp a winner. not. __________________

Aluminium?, Check!
    Rust?, Check!
    Heat?, Check!

oh look thermite!

• Advertisement

To be really really clear, I don't care if he doesn't answer me, he just should say so, rather than calling me a liar. I've edited my post I never questioned that,
    Never questioned it? Mysterious you outright denied it.
    No I didn't

I'll ask again, Why are you still avoiding this point.
    King mob, I did not edit that topic, That is what I sad, thats what I typed. I fail to see whats your point, in claiming I didn't post it as it is.

I will quote it, I hope the mods are watching, cus this is basically saying I'm a liar.

And your blatantly saying I'm lying.
    Yes And the ponit I asked him on was not edited, I corrected spelling errors and what not. I'm specifically asking about the point and question I made.

He's avoiding it, by accusing me of changing it, If I was to post it again, I'd still say the same point. INfact I've said this specific point on two threads.

I don't care if he avoids it, all he had to do was admit, rather than bascially making silly assumptions "oh you edited, so I'm not replying"

I but my question I posed to him still remains the same, yesterday, tommororow, Wednesday and even on ther other thread I asked him

So someone is making up alot of nonsense.
    I reason I haven't answered the question after you edited it is because it doesn't make any sense. I've already said this.

Maybe if you rephrase it into a coherent question I'll answer it.

And for all your bluster about me trying to distract everyone, there's still all those points in post #78 you've yet to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mysterious, oh mysterious. A genius without parallel!

Why?

Er, because he says so...

FD, quit trying to get a reaction. Next time the reaction will be an infraction.

As A mod wouldn't you love me to be in that position to challenge you.

As a mod, I'd like you to stop answering me back, before it lands you in trouble.

I'd also like for you to stop insinuating that I'm lying.

I can see the logs. I am telling you what I see there. You added that content in an edit. You added it at 17:17, in the first edit you saved. You added additional content in the second edit you saved, at 17:21.

You can't see the logs. For someone to suggest that you added the material in an edit is not calling you a liar. It is saying you are mistaken in your recollection of what occurred. There is a distinction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

your reply changed as I was writing back?

I happened to read his original post #103 and it was almost completely different was it not? I was pretty tired at the time but was he not having a major go at you? But I suppose he didn't do that either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

It was no insult.

There was a different attitude among the normal people of the city. There was an unreal feeling of union. You where obviously not a resident there. Or where you? I have not been blackmailing ya man?

Its was not of conspiracy. It sounds (to myself) to far fetched . I could never believe such a thing. Was there not public admissions by Muslim groups claiming responsibility? I know for one thing. the Muslim taxi drivers office near my Brooklyn apt , they where celebrating that day. I seen them.

I remember the Bush visit at NY soon after. He stood with the NYFD. He was visibly distressed (as was everyone) . I very much doubt that he would ever do something like that to his own people .

I have to admit I was caught up in the whole pro usa media report on the aftermath. Mainly from Howard Stern .

I do get the feeling that you have extracted the human lose out of your clinical debate. Cant help what I feel.

I've read bits of this thread (got better things to do), I wouldn't think about it too much if I were you. It seems to be a case of throwing sh*t against a wall and seeing what sticks. The missile hitting the pentagon claims were debunked by a BBC or Channel 4 show years ago as was the loose change video. I remember seeing a video clip showing what was supposed to be UFO's around the twin towers before the attack. Wasn't the remote control plabes idea flying around shortly after also, as was the Mossad claims. People will believe what they want to.

It was no insult.

Well just so you know, you hope I would never be, that was rude.
    ]
    Now my paitence is running low, Please don't, and I can't stress this enough, you don't know how I feel, You don't know me as a person, and you were not there when I was in New york.

Another rude inaccurate thing to say.
    I visited the 9/11 area with my family. We were distressed. I could feel more than would ever know sir. It's your ignorance on your part it troubling you.

Please read back what you write. That's all I'll say to that paragraph. Shakes head.
    There is not proof, and there is no sign of a real public investigation comiing soon. They don't want the government report.

The fact that the steel and everything was removed before anything could be tested is a conspiracy.

G.W.B dodging questions about 9/11 and using the 9/11 fear/control drumming literally right after 9/11 until they got into Iraq. Then they literally forgot about 9/11. It's a conspiracy. G.W.B sitting in a classroom is another. WTC7 dropping they way it did by fire.............

Where is your proof that they were celebrating, you could be just saying.

Your record on perceptions so far, of me is proving embarressing, I seriously doubt you could read his emotions.

Infact did you ask him how he felt. If you didn't then you dont know for a fact how he felt. So please don't use that excuse. If Bush cared, he would of got up out of class when he was supposed too. Sure he cared so much about Katrina. His actions always shown he did not care. Greed in a man, shows no remorse or emotion.

BTW hes a trained politician, he can act, have you ever thought of that.

Actions speak volumes my friend.

It's you has lost touch, especially with those derogertary comments.

Giving your real time experience is one, thing and fine, but make sure you don't offend people whille you go off expressing it and rubbing people up the wrong way and disrespecting other peoples experiences cus that's exactly what you've just blabbed to me literally..

It's very insulting.

Now my paitence is running low, Please don't, and I can't stress this enough, you don't know how I feel, You don't know me as a person, and you were not there when I was in New york.
    Like how you tell me all the time about how I always have to be right?
    Another rude inaccurate thing to say.
    I visited the 9/11 area with my family. We were distressed. I could feel more than would ever know sir. It's your ignorance on your part it troubling you.
    And calling someone ignorant isn't rude?
    Please read back what you write. That's all I'll say to that paragraph. Shakes head.
    You really should practice what you preach there.
    There is not proof, and there is no sign of a real public investigation comiing soon. They don't want the government report.
    Imagine someone making a claim without backing it up.
    The fact that the steel and everything was removed before anything could be tested is a conspiracy.
    Oh look...

G.W.B dodging questions about 9/11 and using the 9/11 fear/control drumming literally right after 9/11 until they got into Iraq. Then they literally forgot about 9/11.
    Really? Forgot about 9/11? Seriously?

It's a conspiracy. G.W.B sitting in a classroom is another. WTC7 dropping they way it did by fire.............
    How is Bush sitting in a classroom a conspiracy?

Where is your proof that they were celebrating, you could be just saying.
    That's right mysterious, if someone doesn't back up his claims he could just be making it up.
    Your record on perceptions so far, of me is proving embarressing, I seriously doubt you could read his emotions.

Infact did you ask him how he felt. If you didn't then you dont know for a fact how he felt. So please don't use that excuse. If Bush cared, he would of got up out of class when he was supposed too. Sure he cared so much about Katrina. His actions always shown he did not care. Greed in a man, shows no remorse or emotion.

BTW hes a trained politician, he can act, have you ever thought of that.

Actions speak volumes my friend.
    So gsxr1 can't read Bush's emotions but you can? If he is an actor he's terrible at remembering his lines.

It's you has lost touch, especially with those derogertary comments.
    Hang on didn't you say :
    you don't know how I feel, You don't know me as a person, and you were not there when I was in New york.
    So how can you make a comment about gsxr1 but he can't about you?

Giving your real time experience is one, thing and fine, but make sure you don't offend people whille you go off expressing it and rubbing people up the wrong way and disrespecting other peoples experiences cus that's exactly what you've just blabbed to me literally..

It's very insulting.
    Wow you're completely oblivious to the irony aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

King Mob wrote: »
    Wow you're completely oblivious to the irony aren't you?

Seriously, Mob.

I know I quoted it in another thread but
    It's actually sometimes better not to say anything.

"He whos knows all, says very little."
    2He who talks alot know's very little"

We've obviously lost all chance of discussing teh topic at hand, what with all this bickering.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement