Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Tellers

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Are you for real man ?.

Why would you give a bank your PPSN? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

catallus wrote: »
    Why would you give a bank your PPSN? :confused:

I had no other identification, and as such I allowed my PPSN for verification but it wasn't good enough. Probably stupid from my side but there ye go.

As in...Identify yourself. The only way I could by memory regarding my PPSN number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

kneemos wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

You could have been switched at birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I had no other identification, and as such I allowed my PPSN for verification but it wasn't good enough. Probably stupid from my side but there ye go.

As in...Identify yourself. The only way I could by memory regarding my PPSN number.

Ok....

Let's get back to this mirror thing.

What kind of a mirror is it? Can you post a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,659 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

That is what was so unreasonable on the part of the teller. A mirror and a verbal PPSN should be perfectly acceptable forms of proof of identity.

• Advertisement

That is what was so unreasonable on the part of the teller. A mirror and a verbal PPSN should be perfectly acceptable forms of proof of identity.

Well I am Me, the proof was looking at me and her in the physicality.

catallus wrote: »
    Ok....

Let's get back to this mirror thing.

What kind of a mirror is it? Can you post a pic?

ffs, ok here, this little mac mirror... I think I'm giving too much information as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,659 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Make sure you don't lose that mirror. If someone got their hands on your PPSN and your mirror they could probably empty your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

AH but do you know for certain you are you

Then you would be somebody else completely

Make sure you don't lose that mirror. If someone got their hands on your PPSN and your mirror they could probably empty your account.

I don't think there is another person on this planet that can fake me. I'm not your usual cookie. I just had the mac mirror system in my pocket and that is where the sh!t hit the fan in regards to the teller, cute woman but when she talked it was like listening to microsoft virtual talk.

• Advertisement

I'm very aware of that lol,

Fin/
    AH but do you know for certain you are you

Then you would be somebody else completely

That's a strange thing you brought up there. I do question this myself, My life from birth was an anomaly. Never know, I'm probably half Apache and Irish. I'll have to ponder that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

This OP sure is zaney. A real non conformist. I applaud you.

This OP sure is zaney. A real non conformist. I applaud you.

That's who I am, I can't change it.
    Anyone who marches/dances to the beat of a different drummer is a nonconformist.

That's basically me and my individual thought structure in a nutshell, but only when sober. When you see the rain falling down from the sky, I see beer liquid falling from the sky. I'll conform to that splash of alcohol droppings.

The end/ Fin/ thank fcuk. I have already embarrassed myself enough here, but it was good to talk in the virtual world to a bunch of strangers.

Peace folks.

A learning experience indeed. I need something to breathe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

CaraMay wrote: »
    Well imagine dealing day after day with knobs who think you should know who they are just because they have an account there and took out money 6 months earlier.

I worked at it briefly coming outta college and nearly lost my mind. You do try your best to be courteous and even build a rapport with customers. But sometimes after being berated for the third time that day, sarcastically telling the customer that your 20 year old self didn't actually cause the economic crisis, was the only thing that kept you going

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

A non conformist who's only proof of identification was his government assigned number.. there's a joke there somewhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭veryangryman

In that case, I wonder how we are six pages in ? Not exactly dead silent as of now. It might be dying a slow death, but I am like clean-film, Everything sticks to me in all shapes and forms.

Unflushable may be a more apt term

Unflushable may be a more apt term

May the testicles of all planets in our solar system be with you... Always :)

Ye can't flush the solar system down a toilet.

Many sober nights to follow.

Best wishes

Bong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

ffs, ok here, this little mac mirror... I think I'm giving too much information as it is.

I like this thread. :)

I bet that's not your real hand though. This adds all kinds of extra layers to the story.

Advertisement