Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is 420

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

BongBoyJay wrote: »
    speakin of muhammeds birthday, did any one see last weeks southpark???

Well that "gingers do have souls" kid from youtube saw it :pac:;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BongBoyJay

Táck wrote: »
    today il mostly be hanging around vancouver art gallery with the 1000's of other 420'ers. id hazard a guess that there will be an appearance by marc emery at some stage and i found out last night, at 4:20 free joints to everyone in the crowd. same again may 1st and june 1st.
    Dom it im envious,, iv watched a few vid's on youtube of 420 in canada.. i have been looking to move over there after college or sooner if i could..

Remember your roots and have a Fattie for the Irish.. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BongBoyJay

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Well that "gingers do have souls" kid from youtube saw it :pac:;

haha this is awsome..

It is like the 2 part episode of southpark when cartman try's to get family guy taken off the air because they are racist,
    Hey may be southpark based that episode on this kid because he posted a vid on youtube before about the episode when gingers tried to take over the world..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Crucifix wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Hitler

Also my birthday today:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Antigone05 wrote: »
    the prophet Muhammeds birthday
    Hitler's birthday
    hash appreciation day

..and my birthday.

its always an odd day. unfortunately something bad happens on it.

Happy Birthday Antigone05:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

BongBoyJay wrote: »

Remember your roots and have a Fattie for the Irish.. haha

ah how could i forget them...if it wasnt for the irish schooling system and my choice in christian brothers school, i may never have been schooled in the art of rolling a john player blue joint or the art of picking out the plastic from some dodgy microwaved quarters. this ones for you Br.Cashel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Why didn't the lifeguard rescue the hippy?

Because he was too far out, man

That post was only 4 years in the making!:pac:

Advertisement