Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flushing system before installing oil boiler

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Commissioned a Combi oil boiler today for one of the most professional plumbers I know.
    Pressure vessel was flat.
    Sometimes it's good to have a second opinion.

Photo is work by same plumber on a different job, he's good but not perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Tracyk

scudo2 wrote: »
    Commissioned a Combi oil boiler today for one of the most professional plumbers I know.

What training centre did you take that picture :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

Ffs it must of taken him a month to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

anthonyos wrote: »
    Ffs it must of taken him a month to do that

Didn't know who the plumber was when customer called me, but I betted he's 1 of 3 names I could give.
    He was.

ps. It's in utility room, customer thinks it's an eye sore and wants it boxed in.!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Didn't know who the plumber was when customer called me, but I betted he's 1 of 3 names I could give.
    He was.

ps. It's in utility room, customer thinks it's an eye sore and wants it boxed in.!!!!

Make sure they paint them white first to make a right sh1te of them

• Advertisement
Advertisement