Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a customised startup and shutdown sound on your PC/laptop?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

used to like that jungle theme for windows 98. They should bring that back in the new release

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Nope... uses resources. What's the point exactly?

To be cool. Duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

I used to have the Jackass theme playing when starting up, but I can't find the .wav file now, then I got a Star Wars desktop theme which had all these lightsabre/tie fighter sounds. Now I've got a Stargate Atlantis one - the cursors are kewl, but the sounds are daymn annoying so I changed most of them to a ding, when it shuts down there's this creepy Wraith Queen hissing something, she doesn't start talking straight away and it occasionally frightens the life out of me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Cut a few slices from music of bladerunner as startup/shutdown.

Must make up a funny one for someone elses computer ,a voice maybe on startup .
    Make it sound like a robber , "GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR NOW!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement