Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭blondeybaba

They said they'd be letting people know on the 27th. Not sure now i preformed either really think I messed up my interview! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭duffman13

Its a tough one to say really, Im sure on a whole its very difficult for anyone to perform consistently well on all the tasks. If you performed well on all the other tasks bar one i would think you would be still in with an excellent chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jonnylomax

Been following this thread since I sent in my application in Dec. Had my assessment centre on Monday for Corp and Treasury and got a call yesterday saying I'd been successful. For those still waiting they could be going department by department so keep the faith!

Jonnylomax wrote: »
    Been following this thread since I sent in my application in Dec. Had my assessment centre on Monday for Corp and Treasury and got a call yesterday saying I'd been successful. For those still waiting they could be going department by department so keep the faith!

Already, you must have really impressed that they called so soon, the assessments centre only finished yesterday! Congrats on the job

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Eoghan41

Well done Johnny!

• Advertisement

Thanks lads, had been unsuccessful with a good few this year so wasn't sure, very happy now though. Best of luck to both of you and all the others

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newbie in the room

@Jonnylomax, that couldn't be more of a lie. I know for a fact that HR will be meeting with reps NEXT THURSDAY to discuss who's made the cut. Your childish and cheap attempt at setting up an account and posting utter lies is pathetic.

@Jonnylomax, that couldn't be more of a lie. I know for a fact that HR will be meeting with reps NEXT THURSDAY to discuss who's made the cut. Your childish and cheap attempt at setting up an account and posting utter lies is pathetic.

To be fair though why would he lie?

Well the phone call I got from HR seemed pretty legit. And the email in my inbox confirming the offer and asking me for two referees is from BOI. Lying/pretending serves no purpose

From speaking to HR after my assessment event, they where very specific that they wouldnt get to offers till at least next week as the girl who was running the day (i forget her name) had annual leave booked for a few days after the assessment centres. In saying that I also cant understand what reason anyone has for lying in relation to the job.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    From speaking to HR after my assessment event, they where very specific that they wouldnt get to offers till at least next week as the girl who was running the day (i forget her name) had annual leave booked for a few days after the assessment centres. In saying that I also cant understand what reason anyone has for lying in relation to the job.

I did get the same information mindyou

I too was told that itd be the week starting the 25th and initially thought a phone call the day after could only mean a PFO as I answered it.

This thread has been too positive and supportive for it to fall apart arguing over whether one of us got an offer or not. I didn't post my good news thinking I'd be called a liar. Good luck to all still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newbie in the room

@ Jonny. Throw up a sceenshot of your confirmation e-mail to prove you're not a **** stirrer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 razzle9

No bull**** regarding the offer so soon. I was told same thing, offers week commencing 25th but had mine last week and got a voicemail saying they had "positive news" regarding my position on the programme (C&T). Unfortunately no follow up call and I've been unable to get back in touch with Joanne to discuss since. Getting worried!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keller87

I have no clue of this situation. Lets wait.

razzle9 wrote: »
    No bull**** regarding the offer so soon. I was told same thing, offers week commencing 25th but had mine last week and got a voicemail saying they had "positive news" regarding my position on the programme (C&T). Unfortunately no follow up call and I've been unable to get back in touch with Joanne to discuss since. Getting worried!

I was in contact with HR this morning regarding documentation I had to supply and from my discussion with them I gather no positions have been offered yet and they are maintaining that next week will be when they will be informing candidates. When did she contact you razzle?

Got the call Tuesday at half 12, my phone is knackered so didnt ring and went straight to voicemail! What contact e-mail or number did you use? They were still in the Burlington when I got called and cant get through to the contacts on the grad page!

Email (boi@cut-e.com) them asking for a call back or a contact number, the number I have is a desk number for documentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Johnnylomax and Razzle9 same person on a wind up mission? Both only joined in the last 2 days!!

Can't see offers being made so soon, before assessment centers were even over (during a assessment center in Razzle9's case lol).

Only joined so I could comment regarding this thread, as I wanted to see what stage others were at and Jonneylomax happened to be in the same boat hence I posted. Don't see any reason to lie. GL with your application.

• Advertisement

Thanks Duffman!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laura59

I was told we would be contacted from the 26th onwards... But congratulations to anyone that has received an early offer! Don't think it is looking hopeful for me if people have already been offered positions.

Laura59 wrote: »
    I was told we would be contacted from the 26th onwards... But congratulations to anyone that has received an early offer! Don't think it is looking hopeful for me if people have already been offered positions.
    Laura do you mind me asking which department you applied for? People seem to have been offered in c&t so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laura59

C&T so its not looking good!

True that!

Eoghan41 wrote: »
    True that!

Keep the faith, they mightn't necessarily be doing it dept by dept. Could be any number of orders the ring people in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chronk

hi guys, can anyone please let me know how can i contact the recruitment team as due to exceptional circumstance i was offered the opportunity to attend my AC in the UK by the end of Feb. But i have been trying to reach the recruitment team for the past two weeks without success. Can anyone please tell any number i can ring apart from gradrecruitment@boi.com/ + 353 (0) 7662 44707

Try +353 91 842203.

Johhny thats for cut-e..try 00-353-1-4853977..anyone hear back today??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

Did you?

armbruster wrote: »
    Did you?
    Nope nothing yet

Me neither. Maybe they've let people know already. The suspense!!! Ah sure see what happens! They could take a while and be as disorganised as the recruitment process has been so far!

Were both of you guys Corp and Treas?

Were both of you guys Corp and Treas?
    Yeah

I was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 NedNoodles

Anyone hear back for Group Finance?

Has anyone heard for HR?

NedNoodles wrote: »
    Anyone hear back for Group Finance?

I am for Group Finance too but no news from HR.

FINGERS CROSSED ;)

Has anyone heard for HR?
    Don't think anyone else hasheard back yet

I got a job in HR!!

• Advertisement

I got a job in HR!!

Well done :)

Well done :)
    Thanks a mill! I'm in shock! Best of luck to you!

Thanks a mill! I'm in shock! Best of luck to you!
    When did you get word?

When did you get word?
    About half an hour ago :)

About half an hour ago :)
    Well thanks for posting here anyway :) Best of luck with your time in BOI!!!!

I got a job in HR!!

Did they tell you when to expect the contract in the post?
    And did they mention any particular date regarding the orientation in August?
    Although HR orientation might well be seperate from Corp and Treas.

Well done you must be delighted :)

got the job in Finance. Good luck to all of you guys!

I got a job in HR!!
    keller87 wrote: »
    got the job in Finance. Good luck to all of you guys!

Congratulations to you both

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ohanlon89

has anyone heard anything else? has there been any rejection calls/emails?

Did they tell you when to expect the contract in the post?
    And did they mention any particular date regarding the orientation in August?
    Although HR orientation might well be seperate from Corp and Treas.

Well done you must be delighted :)
    Contract should be in march at some point and my orientation is in September or so I was told..:) yep, I'm so so happy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement