Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man as A Warmonger

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DS333

What gimp sits down to have a piss. that is so wrong. you have a mickey use it. its far more hygenic than sitting down each time

Gimp is right... What next?
    Perhaps women should use urinals so as not to offend us?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Lookout, it's the piss police...
    I pee standing on my head, I think you gents above are the gimps!
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DS333

BopNiblets wrote: »
    Lookout, it's the piss police...
    I pee standing on my head, I think you gents above are the gimps!
    :pac:

Good for you!

Er... Perhaps you should post an instructional video.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Obsessed with his hair, his clothes, what his female friends think of him, not offending his female friends with "outmoded" or "outdated" thinking. Being seen as a progressive thinker who embraces everyone as an equal, no bad behaviour or sexist remarks

When did looking after your appearance and treating people equally become a bad thing? Or any of what I have just quoted? Granted some people make a massive act out of not offending anybody and have a complete lack of humour, but for the most part I would see those traits as positive.

Edit: Taking hair for example, different men have different opinions on what being "obsessed" with hair equals. Same thing with the other aspects of what I quoted. What I would call normal decency towards women is seen by some men as being obsessed with what women think. Treating people equally is definitely not a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

2) The Apologist - A guy who lives his whole life like he is afraid or embarassed about the fact that he is, in fact, a he. Obsessed with his hair, his clothes, what his female friends think of him, not offending his female friends with "outmoded" or "outdated" thinking. Being seen as a progressive thinker who embraces everyone as an equal, no bad behaviour or sexist remarks. Normally lacking in anything equatable to an original opionion or thought he tends to spew recycled bull**** from whatever trendy book or article based website is in at the time.

This reads as a definition of the modern "hipster". A human subculture I hope will quickly die off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement