Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1 Leaving Cert Engineering Notes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Michael2013

can you forward them to me also:)
    <please don't post emails on public threads>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciarandeane

could you email me the notes, im doing the leaving cert now and the engineering is in morning! please and thank you I would be very greatful. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 denis0000

hi mondY65 would you by any chance e mail those engineering notes because i'll be doing the leaving cert next year. thanks in advance.
    <please don't post emails on public threads>

PM him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mickab1994

I have to say, your engineering notes got me through that exam after not doing any theory over the course of 2 years. In fact, i think it was one of my best exams! So, all i can say is: THANK YOU MONDY <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fintan911

hi, I'm a 5th year student and was recommended to contact you for your notes and would most appreciate if you would send them to me.
    Warm regards
    fintan911@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 malone1234

mondY65 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm a first year college student, who completed the LC in 2012.
    I realized during 5th year that the book available to Leaving cert engineering student was fairly bulky and found it hard to study efficiently from it. And also the fact there was no revision maNuals like most of the other subjects had.
    So I decided I'd put together my own sort of revision notes, basically I've the a lot of the course summarized into under 40pages.
    I found them brilliant, they were all I used/referred to from Christmas of 6th year onwards and ended with the A1. There is everything in them that can get anyone an a1 just by learning them off. I'd swear by them and the booklet was like my bible for the lc.
    They are based all on the most common exam questions asked since 1998, and cover everything but machining comprehensively.
    Everything is to the point, bullet pointed, no waffle, just the facts you need to know.
    I've typed them all up this year, complete with diagrams and I am giving them away to any students who would like them.
    So if you have any interest in them at all, Pm me your email and I will email them onto you.

Hi, I'm currently studying engineering and I'd love your notes. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

fintan911 wrote: »
    hi, I'm a 5th year student and was recommended to contact you for your notes and would most appreciate if you would send them to me.
    Warm regards

Take out the email. PM him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fintan911

How do I PM or email privately in this case?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Click his name and slelect "Send a private message too..."

And remove the bloody email. Anybody can see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 junior100

can anyone email me these notes? I have contacted mondy65 but no reply, anyone here already have these notes and able to send them on to me? please

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

Any reason you don't just upload the notes to mediafire or something instead of emailing them to everyone, OP?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Given that OP hasn't been on since July, doubt you will get a reply in a hurry tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

Didn't even realise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mondY65

Hi all, since it was during the summer notes, I know there is no rush on the notes. I currently have well over 20 notes to send out. Will send when I get around to it. Reason with the delay is that I was advised to actually sell these notes as there is such a high demand and seem to be working for people. Once I have decided whether they will have a price (less than a 5er), I will mail everybody. Wont be more than two weeks.

Mickab1994 wrote: »
    I have to say, your engineering notes got me through that exam after not doing any theory over the course of 2 years. In fact, i think it was one of my best exams! So, all i can say is: THANK YOU MONDY <3

Thats brilliant, so glad to hear :) Hope results went well too!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 viperockz

check your inbox :)

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 36 viperockz

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

Do you have any for any other subjects? I would really like these for Economics & Geography :P

Hey guys,

Have some patience, give me a few days and I will send all those who have pm'd me notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ste.kelehan

hi, would you please email me them notes if you still have them :) it would be a big help thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 CanOpener

hey, I pm'd you my email :) wanna send your work of magnificence onto me? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cullenman

Very good website for LC Engineering!........https://sites.google.com/site/gobanengineeringnotes/home

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tex12

hi , could you send me on those notes, would be greatly appreicated,
    shaun

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rebels_cork

I PM you would you please email me those note.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cos221

could u please emaill me on them notes mondY65 would appreciate it so so much :):)

Hey guys, just again, If ye want the notes, ye need to send me your EMAIL! not just pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daybreak194

i have sent you a pm. thank you for your time for doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tex12

hi , could you send me on those notes, would be greatly appreicated,
    shaun
    e-mail is- <snipped - PM it to the poster, as per instructions>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kyle97kr

Hi there would you be able to send me the notes please my email is <snipped - PM it to the poster, as per instructions>

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 keithwhelan

Hi could you please forwatd on the engineering notes....many thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement