Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Shop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭KAI.Fundraiser

Anyone interested ?

Ready to go for a reptile, Lights, heat mat decorations. All it needs is a reptile.

Tank size:
    39 INCH side to side.
    12 Inch Front to back
    16 inch Hight without the lid
    18.5 inch Hight with the lid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

2 male C. Apistogramma looking for good homes

• Registered Users Posts: 43 happyturtle

Hey, I have four pangasius to rehome, will anyone be interested? One of them is an albino and they are getting too big for my tank. I got them over two years ago from one of the pet shops with the promise they will not get bigger than 7-8 cm, way bigger already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Hey, I have four pangasius to rehome, will anyone be interested? One of them is an albino and they are getting too big for my tank. I got them over two years ago from one of the pet shops with the promise they will not get bigger than 7-8 cm, way bigger already.

They get to 4 feet long.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Magenta wrote: »
    They get to 4 feet long.

Dem be penguins... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vabal

4 stems of red/purple plant available - althernanthera reineckii a.k.a roseafolia.
    Would like to swap for any moss or couple of male red cherry shrimps.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Have a RO unit not needed anymore (used for discus) a bit of flaking on the enamel on top of the unit. It's the same one as the following link

http://www.seahorseaquariums.com/50-Gallon-Day-Ro-Unit//2561

Looking for fancy goldfish, telescope eye goldfish, pearl scaled or similar also moss and moss balls.
    I'm in the Cork area and will be leaving here for a while before I put it on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If anyone's interested, I'm selling a 54l tank with light, heater, filter and gravel on adverts at the moment:

http://www.adverts.ie/6699267

Looking to sway 5 glowlight tetras for either some Cardinals or some low-light plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

JanneG wrote: »
    Dem be penguins... ;)

if they are iridescent sharks they do get 4ft long....

• Advertisement

Have neither of those to swap kylith but would take them off your hands if you're just looking for a good home for them!

Sleepy wrote: »
    Have neither of those to swap kylith but would take them off your hands if you're just looking for a good home for them!

A good home is the most important thing! You around the city centre over the weekend?

ETA: Actually, if you could let me have a squeeze from your filter to prime the filter in my quarantine tank I'd be delighted.

Feck, missed your post, city centre is easy for me any time or can spin out to you any evening.

Filter squeezings are absolutely no problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Newby78

Hi,

Looking for a good home for 4 Zebra Danios, in the Shankill area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Newby78 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for a good home for 4 Zebra Danios, in the Shankill area.

I'd be interested in them please

RosieJoe wrote: »

Cool, you pm me to arrange pick up if you'd like.

RosieJoe wrote: »

Or I can deliver if it's somewhere local.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I can drop up to you this evening if it suits, I'm only down the road anyway.

I'm doing a fairly major clear-out as I'm in the process of reducing from 4 freshwater tanks to a freshwater community and prepping for my first marine setup.

I'm currently looking to shift:

1 x 100l tank
    2 x 60l tanks w/ filters
    1 heater
    orange gravel
    natural gravel
    light blue gravel
    assorted ornaments (small castle, 3 curved gravel walls, a root stem)

If anyone's interested in swapping for a larger tank / live rock / anything else I may need for the journey to marine or cash let me know :)

I'll organise it all later and upload some pics of everything somewhere!

Looking for a good home for a dwarf gourami (red honey i think), if anyone interested please let me know, Shankill area south Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

kribs if anyone wants some?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

soap1978 wrote: »
    kribs if anyone wants some?

Yea I've been looking for kribensis for a while! What size? Good colour? And what genders? How many?

Yea I've been looking for kribensis for a while! What size? Good colour? And what genders? How many?

I have loads,colours look good,both genders,sizes r good around 1 to 3 inch's.I am in Cavan if u like a few

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

soap1978 wrote: »
    I have loads,colours look good,both genders,sizes r good around 1 to 3 inch's.I am in Cavan if u like a few

Yea I will take a few, next time I'm heading from donegal back home I'll go the Cavan way sure . Be heading back next Thursday if you don't mind holding a few until then?

yes no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yo im looking for a small air pump If anyone has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 James.feenan

Anyone want to swap American cichlids or 300W heater for texas hole rock tullamore area

Has anyone removed a Juwel filter from their aquarium that might have the powerhead from it lying around?

I'm considering upgrading the powerhead in my marine setup from the bioflow 400 to a 600 (or higher) but finding prices on ebay and in-store pretty extortionate for something I know loads of people have lying around!

Sleepy wrote: »
    Has anyone removed a Juwel filter from their aquarium that might have the powerhead from it lying around?

I'm considering upgrading the powerhead in my marine setup from the bioflow 400 to a 600 (or higher) but finding prices on ebay and in-store pretty extortionate for something I know loads of people have lying around!
    I discovered that all that's necessary to upgrade the older Juwel pumps is a new impeller and upgraded my filter from 400lph to 600lph with a €3.95 ebay purchase :)

If anyone's interested I have a 60l Juwel tank (no lighting unit, so could make a good sump or isolation tank or you could add a cheap led unit) and an 100l tank with a T8 lighting unit up on adverts at the moment. Both were up and running until recently (literally broke down the 100l yesterday).

If you've soft corals or anything useful for a marine tank I may be interested in swaps or if not, cash is always good too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

^ you must have the same juwel tank that I do. My bleeding light unit went on the blink again.I've had to replace it 3 times but now they've discontinued making it so now I've to get a whole new hood and light unit for the tank

Advertisement