Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Summerslam 2014 PPV Pre Show Thread*Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It's sad how they seemed to think that Cena and Lesnar would sell the PPV on their names alone. Pretty much no effort put into the feud.
    I think The Ascension will be coming up soon. I was hoping it'd be them that answered the challenge even if only to debut them.

The Ascension are awful. If that is the best they have lined up, the tag division is screwed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Willing this to happen now:
    http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/summerslam-heyman-turns-lesner-cena-goes-heel/

Vince Russo wants Cena and Heyman to join forces

Plan C!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

rovert wrote: »

Plan C!!!

I joked in the Raw thread about a new nWo with Cena and Brock, but **** it, Cena and Heyman together would be ****ing gold....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I joked in the Raw thread about a new nWo with Cena and Brock, but **** it, Cena and Heyman together would be ****ing gold....

I was chatting with a friend last night and came up with the idea of Heyman screwing Brock and joining Cena. This would be awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Some have suggested Lesnar beats Cena so badly the referee or doctors stop the match, and out comes Rollins to cash in.

Sometimes though the most obvious and straight forward ways to proceed are the best.

Anything other then a clean Lesnar win is lunacy imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Chap can't even get Lesnar's name right.

Wasting Undertaker's streak and making Brock look like a gobsh*te is SOOOOOOOOOO silly even for Russo's PLAN ALL ALONG fetish. I hope the article is just click bait or else Russo is sullying his game name. :p

Phenomenal:
    BvA5d2hCEAMWBhK.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,281 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Plan C!!!

Yeah, I suggested the idea earlier here based on the whole thing with Big Show. Though that had Heyman constantly telling Brock "You can't beat the Big Show" in the lead up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wasting Undertaker's streak and making Brock look like a gobsh*te is SOOOOOOOOOO silly even for Russo's PLAN ALL ALONG fetish. I hope the article is just click bait or else Russo is sullying his game name. :p

Taker's streak is so 4 months ago..... :p

• Advertisement

Taker's streak is so 4 months ago..... :p

So does that mean it didn't happen? > 3 months rule

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So does that mean it didn't happen? > 3 months rule

Did what happen? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Loughc wrote: »
    Did what happen? :pac:

Well, Paul Heymans client BRRRROOOOCCK LESSSSNAR conquered the Undertakers undefeated streak at Wrestlemania...just like he will conquer John Cena at SummerSlam to become the reigning defending WWE heavyweight champion of the world.

Well, that's what I can remember anyway.

Strange. Don't remember that happening. If only there was somewhere I could watch these kinds of things for less than $10 a month.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Strange. Don't remember that happening. If only there was somewhere I could watch these kinds of things for less than $10 a month.

Would there be a phone application to access such a well priced service?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Phenomenal:
    BvA5d2hCEAMWBhK.png

Love it!! Hoping to pick one up at Summerslam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,541 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Really? I didn't think these would sell at all!! She is a one woman storyline ruining machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I don't know whether to watch this PPV live or watch it next day on WWE Network?

The SummerSlam card is alright but I don't think it is worth staying up to watch it unless there is a good bunch of people on here that are going to watch it.

mxph3 wrote: »
    The SummerSlam card is alright but I don't think it is worth staying up to watch it unless there is a good bunch of people on here that are going to watch it.

If imagine the forum will be pretty quiet with most of the the PPV regulars probably headed to the woolshed

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I'm looking forward to this event. Cena / Lesnar has a legit big match feel that only ever comes around every so often. As great as the Mania main event was, I'm far more interested in this one by quite the margin.

• Advertisement

EVERYONE WATCH THIS NOW:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

CSF wrote: »
    Really? I didn't think these would sell at all!! She is a one woman storyline ruining machine.

Maybe a storyline with women appeals to a demographic that is not you/us/the majority that post here?

People who watch E!

I can't stand her involvement in anything either btw but it must be appealing to somebody or at east aimed at somebody!

BvKvU6pCIAAQTzz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

BvKvU6pCIAAQTzz.jpg

Seems a little random Cesaro should have got a chance to be on the main show.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Maybe a storyline with women appeals to a demographic that is not you/us/the majority that post here?

People who watch E!

I can't stand her involvement in anything either btw but it must be appealing to somebody or at east aimed at somebody!

I think that the Brie vs Stephanie match has been the best built match on the show. Not really caring too much for the match might be decent.

When did they bring out thesee shirts they are good heel heat shirts alright pretty cool dunno if I would wear one though lols

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

RVD's second year for the SummerSlam pre show. Seriously, what was the point in bringing him back?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It's sad how they seemed to think that Cena and Lesnar would sell the PPV on their names alone. Pretty much no effort put into the feud.

The Ascension are awful. If that is the best they have lined up, the tag division is screwed.

Your right more effort should have been put in the main event, because they had other commitments they were barely on any raws together to actually build the feud up. More of Lesnar name to sell the match then Cena I reckon thats what they were hoping for.

Reebrock wrote: »
    RVD's second year for the SummerSlam pre show. Seriously, what was the point in bringing him back?

Your right man they have cut the ****ing life out of him all he is, is a jobber to everyone gets the odd win but jobs worse the Jericho was doing a few years ago no appeal about RVD anymore such a pity.

• Advertisement

Plan C!!!

Don't see it happening would be cool people have been on about this for ****ing 4 years plus and still nothing they won't do it and if they do will be more shocking then Taker losing at mania to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement